For all tourists this is an exciting trekking trip, the Chembra Peak in Kerala is one of the best offbeat destinations in India. It is located in Wayanad district, at 6,900 ft in the lush lap of misty Western Ghats. Meanwhile the peak is popular for adventure enthusiast trekkers and nature lovers.
Accordingly to get to the peak it’s mandatory to get permission passes from the Forest Department for the safety of trekkers and preservation of wildlife.
En-route to the peak, a heart shaped lake locally
named Hridaya Saras, enchants the visitors. From the peak you can enjoy
panoramic views do the environs.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport