For all tourists this is an exciting trekking trip, the Chembra Peak in Kerala is one of the best offbeat destinations in India. It is located in Wayanad district, at 6,900 ft in the lush lap of misty Western Ghats. Meanwhile the peak is popular for adventure enthusiast trekkers and nature lovers.
Accordingly to get to the peak it’s mandatory to get permission passes from the Forest Department for the safety of trekkers and preservation of wildlife.
En-route to the peak, a heart shaped lake locally
named Hridaya Saras, enchants the visitors. From the peak you can enjoy
panoramic views do the environs.
4 YEARS ACHE DIN 4 years ago property rates were rising every month, today the rate of property has decreased by 20 to 30 percent. Four years ago, the home loan rates were 13 percent, today it is 8.30 percent. 4 years ago, 1 liter water at stations was Rs.20 / - to Rs.25 / -, Rs.5 / - today
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam