The word Rajasthan is synonymous with royalty, as everything about this fascinating tourist destination is classy. An interesting way of experiencing the royalty and luxury of Rajasthan is to travel in its highly luxurious train “Palace on Wheels”. The train is rated as the 10th most luxurious train in the world.
Meanwhile the itinerary of the tour on Palace on Wheels includes the following destinations Delhi, the Pink city Jaipur, the golden city Jaisalmer, the fabulous Jodhpur, the Ranthambor National Park, the brave Chittorgarh, city of Lakes and Palaces Udaipur, the bird paradise Bharatpur Sanctuary and the romantic Agra.
It has an accommodating capacity of 100 passengers at a time. The 14
luxurious coaches of the train are named after the erstwhile Rajput states of
Rajasthan. Each saloon is fitted with modern facilities like air conditioner,
attached wash rooms, intercom, and showers, running hot and cold water, a small
pantry and a lounge.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport