The word Rajasthan is synonymous with royalty, as everything about this fascinating tourist destination is classy. An interesting way of experiencing the royalty and luxury of Rajasthan is to travel in its highly luxurious train “Palace on Wheels”. The train is rated as the 10th most luxurious train in the world.
Meanwhile the itinerary of the tour on Palace on Wheels includes the following destinations Delhi, the Pink city Jaipur, the golden city Jaisalmer, the fabulous Jodhpur, the Ranthambor National Park, the brave Chittorgarh, city of Lakes and Palaces Udaipur, the bird paradise Bharatpur Sanctuary and the romantic Agra.
It has an accommodating capacity of 100 passengers at a time. The 14
luxurious coaches of the train are named after the erstwhile Rajput states of
Rajasthan. Each saloon is fitted with modern facilities like air conditioner,
attached wash rooms, intercom, and showers, running hot and cold water, a small
pantry and a lounge.
4 YEARS ACHE DIN 4 years ago property rates were rising every month, today the rate of property has decreased by 20 to 30 percent. Four years ago, the home loan rates were 13 percent, today it is 8.30 percent. 4 years ago, 1 liter water at stations was Rs.20 / - to Rs.25 / -, Rs.5 / - today
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam