Kabini is an offbeat honeymoon destination in South India a forested area along the river Bank of Kabini, which is an important tributary of River Cauvery. Just 275 km from Bangalore, the drive is serene and thrilling through the Bandipur forested area. There are some utterly romantic resorts in Kabini that take you to an entirely different world.
Kabini is a peaceful retreat, not crowded and with ample opportunity to spend time with your beloved in complete composure. Hold hands while you walk along the banks of Kabini River, enjoy the setting sun and go for a relaxing spa together. We hope that it is enough to make your new life bloom with love.
Mysore Airport is closest to Kabini at a distance
of 90 km whereas if you decide to travel by train, get down at Mysore Railway
Station only. Kabini is an expensive place and does not have much hotel options
for budget friendly trips.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: