Kabini is an offbeat honeymoon destination in South India a forested area along the river Bank of Kabini, which is an important tributary of River Cauvery. Just 275 km from Bangalore, the drive is serene and thrilling through the Bandipur forested area. There are some utterly romantic resorts in Kabini that take you to an entirely different world.
Kabini is a peaceful retreat, not crowded and with ample opportunity to spend time with your beloved in complete composure. Hold hands while you walk along the banks of Kabini River, enjoy the setting sun and go for a relaxing spa together. We hope that it is enough to make your new life bloom with love.
Mysore Airport is closest to Kabini at a distance
of 90 km whereas if you decide to travel by train, get down at Mysore Railway
Station only. Kabini is an expensive place and does not have much hotel options
for budget friendly trips.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season