Kausani is also one of the best tourist places to visit in May in India of Uttarakhand which is perched at a height of about 1800 meters above the sea level. Offering panoramic views of Trisul and Nanda Devi Hills, witnessing a sunrise over the Himalayas is a must experience for everyone in Kausani.
Kausani enjoys a moderate temperature during summers and the average temperature lies between 9°C to 26°C. Rudradhari Falls & Caves, Gandhi Ashram, pear farms and tea estates in Kausani, Anasakti Ashram and Baijnath Temple.
Enjoy mystical sunrise at Nanda Devi, enjoy trekking to Adi Kailash and Bageshwar to Sunderdhunga, and experience the best of bird watching and more.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: