Quiet and quaint, Kotagiri is the oldest of all hill stations in Nilgiris and is one of the perfect laid-back places to visit in South India in May for summers. Located at a distance of about 30 odd kilometers from Ooty, Kotagiri welcomes everyone to witness its natural greens that blend perfectly with the clear blue skies.
Kotagiri enjoys a cool climate during summers and average temperature lies between 20°C to 30°C. The main attractions are Kodanad View Point, Catherine Falls, Rangaswamy Peak and Pillar, Longwood Shola, Elk Falls and John Sullivan Memorial.
You can go nature walking throughout Kotagiri, experience trekking and rock climbing at Kodanad, walk through the lush green tea plantations and much more things can be done this summer.
4 YEARS ACHE DIN 4 years ago property rates were rising every month, today the rate of property has decreased by 20 to 30 percent. Four years ago, the home loan rates were 13 percent, today it is 8.30 percent. 4 years ago, 1 liter water at stations was Rs.20 / - to Rs.25 / -, Rs.5 / - today
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam