Quiet and quaint, Kotagiri is the oldest of all hill stations in Nilgiris and is one of the perfect laid-back places to visit in South India in May for summers. Located at a distance of about 30 odd kilometers from Ooty, Kotagiri welcomes everyone to witness its natural greens that blend perfectly with the clear blue skies.
Kotagiri enjoys a cool climate during summers and average temperature lies between 20°C to 30°C. The main attractions are Kodanad View Point, Catherine Falls, Rangaswamy Peak and Pillar, Longwood Shola, Elk Falls and John Sullivan Memorial.
You can go nature walking throughout Kotagiri, experience trekking and rock climbing at Kodanad, walk through the lush green tea plantations and much more things can be done this summer.
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport