For the couples who love to turn the pages of history books, Hampi would be nothing less than a dream come true. This served as the last capital of Vijayanagara Kingdom, one of India’s most powerful rulers.
The ruins have its history dating back to 14th century. There are about 500 monuments scattered over an area of 25 kilometers, allowing couples to lose themselves in the legends of past. The most exciting part about visiting Hampi is Hampi Utsav, which is held almost every year in the town.
Take a boat ride on the Hampi River to reach Anegundi, to see the real laid-back Hampi. Don’t miss the sunset view admiration from Matanga Hill with your beloved. Hubli Airport is the nearest airport from Hampi, at a distance of 144 km. Shanthi Guesthouse, Mowgli Guesthouse and Sloth Bear Resort are among the most ideal places for couples to stay in Hampi.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife
- Kotagiri- Best known for slow travelers
- Sandakphu- Best known for trekkers
- Tawang- Best known for adventure-seekers & mountain-lovers
- Kausani- Best known for the view of famous peaks
- Spiti, Best place for its rugged mountains cape
- Top Haunted places in India, this summer
- Never miss this romantic place-Mysore
- Offbeat Honeymoon spot in Karnataka is Kabini
- Plan a dreamy honeymoon in Rishikonda, Vizag- Andhra Pradesh
- Best Honeymoon destination in Kerala- Kovalam
- Visit Indian Switzerland, Srinagar this season