For the couples who love to turn the pages of history books, Hampi would be nothing less than a dream come true. This served as the last capital of Vijayanagara Kingdom, one of India’s most powerful rulers.
The ruins have its history dating back to 14th century. There are about 500 monuments scattered over an area of 25 kilometers, allowing couples to lose themselves in the legends of past. The most exciting part about visiting Hampi is Hampi Utsav, which is held almost every year in the town.
Take a boat ride on the Hampi River to reach Anegundi, to see the real laid-back Hampi. Don’t miss the sunset view admiration from Matanga Hill with your beloved. Hubli Airport is the nearest airport from Hampi, at a distance of 144 km. Shanthi Guesthouse, Mowgli Guesthouse and Sloth Bear Resort are among the most ideal places for couples to stay in Hampi.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: