Audience gets emotional after hearing mother - daughter duo’s heartfelt tales of love and care. Taiwanese’s ambassador’s wife lauds Srishti for her inspiring speech
"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers," Miss Teen Universe Srishti .
Shristi Kaur is the first Indian to win 'Miss Teen Universe' coveted title .
These words by Rudyard Kipling are a perfect epitome of the bond which a mother and her child shares. A mother is a perfect god-like figure, which a child needs. Her selfless love and care cannot be defined in words. To celebrate this beautiful relationship, every year Mothers’ Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.
The tradition of Mother’s Day goes back to the era of ancient Greeks and Romans. In India too, the special day is celebrated with great enthusiasm every year. To recognise every mother’s affection and sacrifice for her child, Ratan Kaul and Shilpa Raina Wahal organised an event, where all the mothers of the city were invited to share the experience of motherhood.
Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur was invited to the program along with her mother Jasmeet Kaur. Taiwanese ambassador’s wife Mrs. Jenin also graced the event with her presence.While speaking at the event, Srishti shared some beautiful tales of the memories spent with her mother. She narrated how her mother constantly supported and encouraged her to do better in life. Srishti’s inspiring words made everyone emotional and every daughter present at the event got tears in her eyes.
While talking about her mother, Srishti said, “My mom is the best mother in the world. More than a mother, she is like a friend to me. She has always been there, whenever I felt low and weak. She has been my biggest strength. Whatever I have achieved till now, it’s all because of my mom.”
At the event, Srishti also talked about her fashion brand “Eliferous”, which promotes Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Make in India campaign. Later in the day, a number of mothers and daughters shared their heartfelt stories of love and affection, which set the tone for a wonderful gathering filled with joy and care of motherhood.
Taiwanese ambassador’s wife Mrs. Jenin really got moved by Srishti’s kind words for her mother. She said Srishti’s speech made her nostalgic about her childhood and she indeed missed her mother a lot at the event. Whereas organisers, Shilpi Raina Wahal and Aabha Dalmiya got teary eyes after Srishti’s emotional speech.
A student of London College of Fashion, this 19-year old Noida-born diva believes in keeping her dreams alive. She strongly highlights the need for having faith in one’s vision and working with immense perseverance to realize all goals in life.
After winning the title, Ms. Srishti Kaur has become Ambassador of Indian cancer society. She campaigned along with our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi to raise awareness for Cancer Prevention. Philanthropic Srishti is also an active participant of Tree planting campaigns which bolster Swacch Bharat Abhiyan by the Prime Minister. Another social initiative of Srishti Kaur is 'Apna Ghar ', a school for the financially underprivileged children. She has launched a brand named “Eliferous” in India's Beach Fashion Week. This fashion accessories brand promotes the “Make in India” campaign. Ms. Srishti has also been providing financial assistance to various blind institutions. Her acts of kindness are exemplary for the young women of today.
Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State / UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. FAITH is the apex organization of important trade and hospitality associations of the country. The tourism industry through FAITH will
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018