Accordingly on top of that, it also prevents and treats high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, even depression and dementia. And as a matter of fact, it’s only side effects are improved sleep, increased energy, and enhanced skin health.
Actually, this powerful medicine exists. It’s real and readily available for everyone. It’s called lifestyle change. Trust me; it works well, amazingly well. So what exactly is a lifestyle change? Lifestyle change is not a diet or a fitness fad that lasts for a while. It is a real change that involves so much more than food and exercise. The things you spend the most time doing are the things that are most important to you.
Everyone has within oneself the power to change. Though, given the variety of circumstances, it is more difficult for some to change than others, we all have the power. Often, the difference between someone who succeeds and someone who does not, is not circumstantial. The successful person made the decision to succeed. You can have the best of intentions and make all of the plans necessary to make a change.
Ways to fight childhood obesity A new study, published in the journal BMC Public Health finds that children who regularly walk or cycle to school are less likely to be overweight or obese than those who opt for a car or public transport. Children love junk food. Introduce them to healthy foods instead. Make them try varied healthy eating horizons.
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries