Bollywood industry's actress Alia Bhatt not only a brilliant actor, but also has an impeccable sartorial choice. More often than not, the young actor manages to turn heads whenever she makes an appearance. Recently, Bhatt was seen dazzling in a pastel pink lehenga from the designer Manish Malhotra’s collection.
The pink lehenga that featured floral prints on it was teamed with a shimmery sequinned hot pink blouse and a powder pink dupatta. Accessorizing her outfit with heavy statement earrings, the actor looked rather beautiful. Hair curled into waves and a neutral make-up palette rounded out the actor’s look well.
Previously the Highway actor was spotted at the pre-wedding bash of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta in St Moritz, Switzerland. She looked lovely in a one-shoulder golden ensemble, accessorized with hoop earrings from Carrie Elizabeth. Make-up artist Mira Parmar, who shared a selfie with the actor, rounded off her look with smoky eyes, fresh dewy make-up and a textured messy ponytail.
Ways to fight childhood obesity A new study, published in the journal BMC Public Health finds that children who regularly walk or cycle to school are less likely to be overweight or obese than those who opt for a car or public transport. Children love junk food. Introduce them to healthy foods instead. Make them try varied healthy eating horizons.
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries