According to a recent study, 48% of working women quit their jobs within 4 months of returning from maternity leave. This is a clear indication of this deep-rooted gender bias. What we fail to acknowledge is that the participation of women in the workforce is critical for the development of any country.
In the recent Mann ki Baat radio program, Honorable Prime Minister of India said, “Our dream of New India is an India where women are empowered, strengthened, where they become equal partners in the all-round development of the country.”
Women of today are taking care of their families. They can do any work anytime and their strong mind and attitude drives them in a great way. Be proud to be women and accomplish whatever you dream to become.
Unhealthy foods at work place are dangerous If you tend to keep guards on unhealthy foods down at workplace, you may be at an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, compared with those who eat healthy food, says a study. Employees who purchased the least healthy food in the cafeteria were more likely to have an unhealthy diet outside of work, be overweight and/or obese compared with employees who made healthier choices,
- Kajol look classy in this Jumpsuit - Isn't she?
- Ways to fight childhood obesity
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations