Bollywood actress Sara Ali Khan has finally graced Vogue magazine's April cover issue! The Pataudi young blood not only has taken the box office by storm with her back to back hits, but she has also won million hearts with her effervescent personality.
Reportedly the cover describes the traits of the actor aptly as it reads 'unscripted, unflappable, unstoppable'. Giving out complete futuristic vibes, Sara Ali Khan can be seen posing like a true diva in a red open weave outfit and a white short dress with exaggerated shoulders by Louis Vuitton.
Sara decided to go for her signature no makeup look, with nude lip tint. Yianni Tsapatori, the ace celebrity hairstylist decided to give Sara some soft beach waves that gave her a natural summer look. She also threw together some chunky jewellery to complete the look. Sara Ali Khan looks simply gorgeous on the cover issue of Vogue magazine and we can't wait to see her on screen again with her next movie being directed by Imtiaz Ali, featuring Kartik Aaryan opposite her.
Ways to fight childhood obesity A new study, published in the journal BMC Public Health finds that children who regularly walk or cycle to school are less likely to be overweight or obese than those who opt for a car or public transport. Children love junk food. Introduce them to healthy foods instead. Make them try varied healthy eating horizons.
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries