Variety is the spice of life, this saying is very much suitable for Bollywood Films which are basically based on relationships where each and every actor has to be perfect in handling the role. And it becomes a challenge for them when once the actor duo that played the role of lovers, also plays the onscreen siblings, let's see some of such actor jodies
1. Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra: In Gunday the actor played the role of lovers, their sizzling hot song 'Jiya' was much appreciated, where as in the movie'Dil Dhadakne Do' Priyanka and Ranbeer were sister and brother.
2. Sidhath Malhotra and Alia Bhatt: Both of them played on screen lovers in Karan Johar's movie 'Student of The Year', but now in Dharma Production's film 'Kapoor & Sons' they will be seen as siblings.
3. Abhishek Bachchan and Asin: The duo was loved as brother & sister in Rohit Shetty's 'Bol Bachchan', but in their latest film 'All Is Well' Asin and Abhishek where shown as the lovers.
4. John Abraham and Deepika Padukone: In the movie 'Desi Boyz' they romanced each other but in 'Race2' the duo was shown as a dangerous brother and sister.
5. Arjun Rampal and Deepika Padukon: Remember 'Housefull' movie in which Arjun and Deepika played siblings,but even before that both of them played onscreen lovers in Farah Khan's 'Om Shanti Om'
6.Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai: Miss World Aishwarya Rai and the Badshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan where tremendously appreciated as romantic couple in 'Devdas' and 'Mohabbatein', but in 'Josh' we saw them as Twins.
7. Tusshar Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan: Was seen as funny siblings in 'Golmaal Returns' but in the movie 'Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai' they shared the screen as lovers.
8. Sanjay Suri and Juhi Chawla: In 'Jhankar Beats' Juhi and Sanjay romanced each other. And two years later in the movie 'My Brother Nikhil' the actors did a brilliant job as brother and sister.
9. Salman Khan and Neelam; Sweet lovers of 'Ek Ladka Ek Ladki' movie played the role of brother and sister in 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
10. Dev Anand and Zeenat Aman: we saw them romancing in movies like Prem Shastra, Ishq Ishq Ishq, Warrant. But played siblings in 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna'.
11. Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini: Dream Girl and Big B shared the screen as couples in Satte Pe Satta, Nastik, Veer Zara, Baghban where both of them were outstanding. however in 'Gehri Chaal' they played Siblings.