What Is Good
- Bond Gimmicks
What Is Bad
- Sluggish pace
- Wafer thin plot with zero substance
James Bond is back with his adventures. A cryptic message arrives from the past and it sends James Bond on a rogue mission to Mexico City. From there he moves to Rome. In Rome, Bond meets Lucia. Lucia is a beautiful and forbidden widow of an infamous criminal. Bond infiltrates a secret meeting and uncovers the existence of the sinister organization known as SPECTRE. At the same time in London, Max Denbigh, the new head of the Centre of National Security, questions Bond's actions. He seeks to know what is SPECTRE and in an series of twists and tales, Bond learns a connection between himself and the enemy he seeks.
Daniel Craig continue to impress as Bond. His action is mind blowing. Léa Seydoux and Daniel Craig have an excellent chemistry and you feel like something tangible is there in regards to a possible romance but the film doesn't explore that relationship. David Bautista shows up every once in a while, does something incredibly bad ass. His character is minimal but functional. Christopher Waltz as the bad guy is just menacing. He makes Bardem's Silva look like a junior at best. Monica Belluci, Léa Seydoux, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris have rocked with their performances.
The movie is technically strong. Cinematography is top-notch. The cinematographer has used various lenses like Arri Alexa 65, Panavision Primo 70 Lenses, Arri Alexa 65, Panavision Primo 70 Lenses. Special lenses were used for aerial shots. The special lens is Arri Alexa XT M, Panavision AWZ2 Lenses. Also this is the first time in Cinematography the resolution has been increased from 4K format. The movie was made in a resolution of 6.5k format. Screenplay by John Logan, Neal Purvis , Robert Wade and Jez Butterworth was flawless. But the running time is higher than Sky Fall. It could have been trimmed a little.
The movie is just a reference to other Bond movies. Some are subtle and some are evident. The film is long, but the pacing was good. It's always changing places, from one stunning location to another. Thomas Newman's score is bothering at places. Just like usual Bond movies, this also deals with Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. The movie goes to epic lengths to deliver all you could conceivably want from this invincible franchise. In short this is clearly a 'British Movie' franchise which has perfect mix of Action and Style.
- Star Cast : Daniel Craig,Christoph Waltz,Léa Seydoux,Ben Whishaw,Naomie Harris,Dave Bautista,Monica Bellucci,Ralph Fiennes,
- Producer : Michael G. Wilson,Barbara Broccoli
- Director : Sam Mendes
- Music : Thomas Newman
- Released on: 20-11-2015
Rashmika Mandanna Ready for Glamour Roles The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- "So... He's the Actor? Get me INSIDE...!!" - Rakul Preet's HOT Wishlist
- Oops! An Unexpected 'MEGA LEAK'... Nayantara Video also LEAKED - WATCH VIDEO!
- Kajal Aggarwal has Exposed BIGGER and BETTER than Rakul Preet - Fashion or Trendy?
- A Star Actress who is more than 50 movies old wanted to sleep with a Lead actor just for One chance!
- Samantha's glamour will be through Traditional dresses itself in her next
- Sandalwood Beauty gets a BIG one now!
- Samantha's perfect THREESOME in one month
- Keerthi Suresh ready to SHOW OFF her mettle all alone
- Impeccable Planning by Mahesh Babu - 'BAN' is Sure Shot Blockbuster, Here's Why!
- When TRISHA surprised everyone by Wearing SAREE like 'THIS' - Photos Inside
- A BIG DOOR Opened for Raashi Khanna - Will She Do?
- Mira Opens on Her Husband's Favourite Sex Position and How Good he is in Bed - Photos Proof Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal's BACK hope will Pay?
- You can't stop watching those PEEPING BIG assets of this Slim and Sexy Actress - 10 High Clarity "Mood Pumping" Photos!