What Is Good
- Interval Block
What Is Bad
Atharvaa is a young sportsman who is trying hard to get into next phase of life. He has the potential to go but various factors are blocking him. His coach is a motivating factor, but that alone doesn't help him. He reaches Chennai and then he comes to know the politics behind the selection. Sri Divya is the female lead and she has essayed a role of motivating Atharvaa. There is a twist in interval block and we are not going to reveal and spoil the suspense. As usual, how Atharvaa overcomes all odds and tastes success is the rest of the story.
It's definitely Atharvaa Murali. What a performer he is ! He has completely dedicated himself to the role. His acting skills are already noted in 'Paradesi'. But he has taken some new challenge and he has lived up to it. His hard work is evident in each frame. Sri Divya is beautiful. She did some glamour in song portions. But her performance is just the same from 'Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam'. Based on the gravity of the role, she has to make more stellar performances. In most scenes she is just clueless as what is going around. RNR Manohar as the bad guy is also effing perfect. His transformation is one of the surprises to be watched out for. And his side kick has done justice. Rest of the characters have already proved their mettle and they don't need special introduction. 'Aadukalam' Naren, Jayaprakash also showed some stellar performances.
Technical wise the movie is not so strong. GV Prakash's back ground score is good. But he fails to create an ambiance with songs. Raja Mohammad who has handled the cuts should have worked a lot more. The second half narration is a big let down. If the same momentum was kept in Second half, 'Eeti' would have been a milestone movie in Tamil cinema. The production values are good and there are no flaws. Ravi Arasu who has been an assistant to Vetrimaaran has tried to sketch a movie similar to 'Pollathavan'. But he still has a long way to go.
'Eeti' is not a brilliant sports movie like 'Bhaag Milka Bhaag', 'Chak De India' or 'Mary Kom'. It is a simple story which has routine commercial elements. The movie is not so bad at the same time it is not so good too. The movie will be a lot better if some cuts are made in both first half as well as second half. The pre interval block shift gears as all characters come across each other and it was neatly done. But the momentum was never kept in second half. The balance is lost some where.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree