What Is Good
- Background score
What Is Bad
- Some places in second half
'Aarathu Sinam' is yet another crime thriller which is borrowed from Malayalam cinema. 'Eeram' fame Arivazhagan has shaped the movie without tampering the original. If it's Sam Alex in the original, it is Aravind here. The same drunkard ex-cop is asked to investigate a series of murders which are committed in same pattern. And when his search leads to a serial killer, his family is thrown under risk. How the ex-cop clears the mystery and saves his family forms the rest of the story. 'Papanasam' director Jeetu Joseph has directed the Original and the same has been repeated again.
Arulnidhi is showing his mettle with each movie. After 'DeMonte Colony' he gave a failure with 'Naalu Policeum Nalla Iruntha Oorum'. Now he is back with a thriller. He is a talented actor who always experiments. Arulnidhi has justified that no other actor could have fit the bill. He provided an exemplary performance as a drunkard. Those mannerisms of him as a drunkard investigating and finding clues were really interesting and seemed novel to me. The emotions of a sad man and sharpness of an intelligent cop were portaryed beautifully by Arulnidhi. Next to Arulnidhi we have Aishwarya Dutta and Aishwarya Rajesh. Both have done justice to their roles. Aishwarya Rajesh as a desi girl is effing perfect. Aishwarya Dutta essays role of bringing him out of the 'Drunkard' tag. Rest of the cast such as Radharavi, Anupama Kumar, Tulasi, RNR Manohar, Robo Shankar did justice to the roles. But Robo Shankar as inspector ? That factor cannot be digested soon.
Aravinnd Singh has already proved his mettle as a cinematographer in 'DeMonte Colony'. He has framed the lightings and each angles produces goosebumps which is most required for a thriller genre. Rajesh Kannan's editing is good. But the second half is dragging a bit. More number of scenes could have been trimmed. S.S.Thaman's music is also pretty sloppy. But he scores more in background work. The idea of placing graphics in between some scenes was very good. Action sequences were also sleek.
The main success behind a thriller movie is, there should not be any sluggish or dull moments. This movie doesn't have any. The reason behind killing victims is also kind of new and refreshing. Bringing in certain elements of Christianity into the crime is really interesting. The climax is however highly predictable. But still the movie would have been even more perfect if the second half focused more on crimes than on emotions. Also there was no proper explanation that how a single person could have done all crimes so easily.
OMG... Alia Bhatt goes NAKED for a movie? PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE Alia Bhatt is a prominent actress who works extensively in Bollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in India and based on her salary and fame, she even got featured in Forbes Asia under 30 list. As we all knew, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan.
- Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy?
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE