What Is Good
- Background score
What Is Bad
- Some places in second half
'Aarathu Sinam' is yet another crime thriller which is borrowed from Malayalam cinema. 'Eeram' fame Arivazhagan has shaped the movie without tampering the original. If it's Sam Alex in the original, it is Aravind here. The same drunkard ex-cop is asked to investigate a series of murders which are committed in same pattern. And when his search leads to a serial killer, his family is thrown under risk. How the ex-cop clears the mystery and saves his family forms the rest of the story. 'Papanasam' director Jeetu Joseph has directed the Original and the same has been repeated again.
Arulnidhi is showing his mettle with each movie. After 'DeMonte Colony' he gave a failure with 'Naalu Policeum Nalla Iruntha Oorum'. Now he is back with a thriller. He is a talented actor who always experiments. Arulnidhi has justified that no other actor could have fit the bill. He provided an exemplary performance as a drunkard. Those mannerisms of him as a drunkard investigating and finding clues were really interesting and seemed novel to me. The emotions of a sad man and sharpness of an intelligent cop were portaryed beautifully by Arulnidhi. Next to Arulnidhi we have Aishwarya Dutta and Aishwarya Rajesh. Both have done justice to their roles. Aishwarya Rajesh as a desi girl is effing perfect. Aishwarya Dutta essays role of bringing him out of the 'Drunkard' tag. Rest of the cast such as Radharavi, Anupama Kumar, Tulasi, RNR Manohar, Robo Shankar did justice to the roles. But Robo Shankar as inspector ? That factor cannot be digested soon.
Aravinnd Singh has already proved his mettle as a cinematographer in 'DeMonte Colony'. He has framed the lightings and each angles produces goosebumps which is most required for a thriller genre. Rajesh Kannan's editing is good. But the second half is dragging a bit. More number of scenes could have been trimmed. S.S.Thaman's music is also pretty sloppy. But he scores more in background work. The idea of placing graphics in between some scenes was very good. Action sequences were also sleek.
The main success behind a thriller movie is, there should not be any sluggish or dull moments. This movie doesn't have any. The reason behind killing victims is also kind of new and refreshing. Bringing in certain elements of Christianity into the crime is really interesting. The climax is however highly predictable. But still the movie would have been even more perfect if the second half focused more on crimes than on emotions. Also there was no proper explanation that how a single person could have done all crimes so easily.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree