What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Second half
- More drama
'Banjo' is a Hindi Musical action drama genre directed by Ravi Jadhav and produced by Krishika Lulla under the banner of Eros International. Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri has done lead roles in this venture. So what is this movie all about ? Chris (Nargis Fakhri) leads a privileged New York life. She has the luxury of opting music as a career, unlike Tarrat and the members of his Banjo team, who play on the streets of Mumbai for survival. anjo has never been seen as an instrument that can replace guitar as the lead string. This is a Movie by some one who saw Mumbai with raw eyes. No filters and entirely raw.
Riteish is suave and his new look is solid. However he essays role of typical Bollywood hero. But this 'Hero' role is something new in recent times. Money is what keeps them ticking. Otherwise they drink, even during their performances. This was perfectly portrayed by Riteish. Songs and mood set up to the nature of the movie. Nargis Fakhri is gorgeous and she fits the bill perfect. Her role as Christina in the movie suits the story. She blends well. She is in fact hot too.Riteish essays this brash yet vulnerable character effortlessly and he steals the show. Rest of the cast has also done justice to their roles.
The movie starts off on the right note and then it moves to a whole new world. Cinematography takes you through dirty Mumbai. There are no filters and all we see is reality. What we see with our bare eyes is portrayed by the cinematographer. Director Ravi Jadhav has served Vada paav in a silver foil. After introduction of main characters, we have peppy numbers. Music by Vishal-Shekar is effing awesome and they have done a huge role in shaping the movie. Lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya is quite meaningful. All the songs act as backbone for the movie. There are totally 7 songs and each of them is unique. Editing could have been slightly better. Some hush-hush cuts could have been avoided.
In short, this is a movie about Music band which wins against all odds. However we have some unnecessary drama in latter half. The gorgeous Nargis overdoes the American accent but grows on you eventually. But in the end, this movie forces us to respect the street musicians and there lies the success of the movie.
Hansika acted in such 'Sleazy' scenes Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- Keerthy Suresh slams Telugu heroes
- Latest clicks of Shruti will make you go on an instant vacation!
- A First time for Kajal Aggarwal
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- Keerthy's movie fetches HUGE in Telugu
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR'
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event