What Is Good
- Nothing really
What Is Bad
Laddu (Vivaan Shah) is the son of a cycle repair shop owner, who aspires to be big in life. On his insistence to make a big fortune, he travels to work in Vadodra at his father’s friends cafe. While working as a waiter there, Laddu meets Laali (Akshara Haasan) who is a regular customer. The two soon hit it off but Laddu starts off on the wrong foot as he lies about coming from a rich background. They find her a suitable match in Veer (Gurmeet Choudhary) who is a royal prince. Will Laddu let Laali and Veer get married or will he find a happy ending for himself is what is left to see in the movie.
Akshara Hassan gives an extremely poor performance in a poor film. She maintains a single expression all through the film. Gurmeet Chowdhary as always does a poor job. His TV style acting doesn’t work on the silver screen. Darshan Jariwala, Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Mishra try hard to save this otherwise drag film. Ravi Kisan is seen in a cameo that is quite unnecessary. The movie has no head and no tail and the movie is enriched with stupidity.
Manish Harishankar’s film is one hell of a unfunny business. This drama that takes off on a new age love story note soon culminates into a Rajshri drama and the transformation is not smooth. There are ample of continuity lapses in the film. Also, a lot of scenes in the film are out of focus, which leaves us looking at a few blurry scenes. Especially, the songs which are shot in landscape mode look poor where the music is terrible and with every song, you cringe. The film stretches scene to scene and every actor gets a chance to show their overacting.
The film is structured so that you connect all the dots within half an hour and are then left with a whole lot nothing to look forward to. Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana has to be some kind of a scientific experiment to study the frequency of fidgeting in a theatre seat. The second half is dragged and the director is very poor in story telling. In short the movie is a boring one where you can sit patiently to watch the movie till the climax. The script making is very poor and shabby.
Trisha's chubby tummy, Deep Navel in this Black Dress will give you naughty thoughts - 27 Photos Inside With her uninhibited glam show oozing oomph on screen, Trisha sent millions drooling over her wet and hot appearance in the blue two-piece bikini, that revealed more of her unseen zones. However, it was Trisha during her early days when she had that chubby tummy, she made everyone go gaga over her.
- Mega Akash for 2 Flop Actors?
- After much Delay, the College opens!
- Love Bite on 'This' Actress waist shows she's taking relationship to next level
- Oops! Some one made Kajal Aggarwal to cry in the public...
- Monstrous Collection of Kajal Aggarwal - 60 RED-HOT Photos
- These 30 Photos of Trisha will prove why she is still a 'HOT' actress even at 34-Years of age
- SHOCKING! Actress Sridevi passes away due to Massive Cardiac Arrest in Dubai
- Samantha to shake her Hip on Stage? Before a Huge Crowd?
- 'X-Men', 'The Hunger Games' Actress Jennifer Lawrence shows Deep Cleavage at Premiere show of 'RED SPARROW' - View Pics !!
- 15 Actresses who went BOLD and EXPOSED A LOT for Sleazy Magazine Photo shoots
- First Kajal Aggarwal and Tamanna - Now, Rakul preet !! Interesting Nandamuri flick in cards?
- Samantha's Hero shows his other side now - Photos Proof Inside
- FIRST LOOK: Nandamuri feeding Kajal Aggarwal in MLA - The Romance is Oozing!
- Anushka has even acted in 'Sleazy' characters - Check these out!