What Is Good
- Parineeti Chopra
What Is Bad
Abhimanyu aka Bubla Roy (Ayushmann Khurrana) is a horror-erotica fiction writer who is facing writer’s block after going through a major heartbreak. Bindu (Parineeti Chopra) is his childhood sweetheart and neighbor. The 5 year olds explore various phases in each other’s lives including being in love with each other at one point. After having a tough time in her career as a singer, Bindu rejects Abhi’s proposal for marriage and leaves him heartbroken. Will their love blossom again or not have to watched in the big screen.
The movie has Ae Dil Hai Mushkil type friendship angle between Bindu and Abhi who enjoy Bollywood and are uninhibited around one another. Ayushmann Khurrana and Parineeti Chopra's chemistry had worked very well in the movie. Parineeti had sung a beautiful song in the movie and her voice is found to be husky. Debutante director Akshay Roy had directed the movie which is made well.
Director Roy is trying hard to present characters that are relatable considering complicated romances in today’s times but doesn’t come close enough. He tries to experiment the story-telling process to make the film interesting but doesn’t manage to do so. Sachin-Jigar’s music too works well for this film. The background scoring is good and neat.
Parineeti Chopra as Bindu is given too many makeovers in this film. She is constantly on a fashion parade with her dressing speaking more than her character. She probably seems to have failed to catch the vibe of Bindu’s character. Aparajita Auddy as Abhimanyu’s mother was one of my most favorite characters in the film. Her natural act as the mother is likable enough. Ayushmann Khurrana as Bubla aka Abhimanyu is likable but repetitive. His boy next door image has little to hold your attention. The movie is a boring love story.
18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films This year saw the debut of Jahnvi Kapoor, the elder daughter of yesteryear glam doll Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor. She was launched by director/ producer Karan Johar in the remake of Sairat, Dhadak.
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE