What Is Good
- Haunting Music
- Dark lightings
- Second half
What Is Bad
- Shallow first half
- More horror cliches
- Story and Screenplay
Dobaara the evil based movie’s story is about London based siblings Natasha Merchant (Huma Qureshi) and Kabir(Saqib Saleem) grow up scarred. Separated from each other as children 11 year old Kabir is locked up in a mental facility for counseling because he is suspected to have committed a murder. The brother and sister combo reunite after a decade and this time around, Natasha is determined that she will find the culprit, kill `it’ and exonerate their family name.
As far as performances go, it’s Hussain who stands tall. The scene in which he loses his marbles and goes after his hapless wife is a knockout. His transformation from a doting dad to a violent parent is disturbing. The younger versions of Natasha and Kabir, acted by Rysa Saujani and Abhishek Singh, do what’s expected of them. Huma and Saqib’s chemistry is not much seen in the movie. Saleem’s performance as a sibling who is trying to grapple with the enormity of his family tragedy and is desperately seeking closure is restrained and fails to evoke empathy.
The haunting music which is filled with thrilling moments is the asset for the movie. The first half of the film, set in a grey London, lays the foundation of what happened in their pasts, whereas the second half is filled with scary moments. Prawaal Raman had made the direction massively, but few scenes are bit lengthy and bores the audience.
Director Prawaal Raman rolls out a neat paranormal thriller without resorting to those done-to-morbid death clichéd thrills and unnecessary gore. There aren’t many thrills in the first half and that’s a shame. You may find yourself fidgeting in your seats and may often be distracted by Qureshi’s salon perfect hair. The movie will entertain thriller enjoyable audience to a greater extent. This one had the potential to be more, but it seems so stretched at times that you are almost willing to get behind the screen yourself and kill someone.
'X-Men', 'The Hunger Games' Actress Jennifer Lawrence shows Deep Cleavage at Premiere show of 'RED SPARROW' - View Pics !! Jennifer Lawrence is a prominent Hollywood Actress who is mostly known for 'The Hunger Games' and 'X-Men' franchise. She is also the highest paid actresses in the World and she is the only person who was born in the 1990's to win an Oscar Award
- 15 Actresses who went BOLD and EXPOSED A LOT for Sleazy Magazine Photo shoots
- FIRST LOOK: Nandamuri feeding Kajal Aggarwal in MLA - The Romance is Oozing!
- Anushka has even acted in 'Sleazy' characters - Check these out!
- 27 Sexy Photos of Trisha where she shows her Fleshy Belly, Deep Navel, and Hot Tempting Curves
- Fan of Samantha? Well, Here's a Disappointing News for You
- Trisha's New Avatar facing Troubles right now
- Caught Red-Handed !! Love Bite and Marks seen on Star Actress Waist...
- OMG! Who made Kajal Aggarwal Cry in Public ?? Her sad face will melt your heart
- Disha Patani knows how to Tease our Minds by wearing such 'Tight' and 'Sleeveless' - 10 Photos Inside
- Junior NTR's Hard work to be revealed soon - Wait, Watch, and Get Excited
- Aaaww... This Actress cum Singer came in her Night Dress to collect the Award - Check more Photos!
- Work Out at Gym can be so FUN: The 34-Year-Old Actress sweats out to get 'FLAT Tummy' - WATCH VIDEO
- Milky White Beauty is ready to make some Skin Show for a Hindi Movie - Get Ready for 'Real Hotness'
- SHAME! Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page - Check Out the Trolls and Comments