What Is Good
- Shraddha Srinath
- RJ Balaji one liners
- Social issue
What Is Bad
- Predictable Screenplay
- Few Loopholes in showing the technical aspects
Sakthi (Gautham Karthik) and his friend Balaji (RJ Balaji) are engineering graduates running a business of their own by functioning as Reverse Engineers who copy and create duplicates of original products and are also experts in repairing electronic equipment. Video evidence is created by Sakthi in a corruption case of getting bribe for a college seat. The video was uploaded in social media and there arises problem. How the hero overcomes the problem is the crux of the story.
The hero (Gautam Karthick) introduction scenes, a template introduction song and a few other initial scenes are made well. Director Kannan has delivered the film with a different concept and dealt with a social menace within the commercial format. R.J. Balaji’s dialogues are entertaining and the movie runs in a thrilling way. Actress Shraddha Srinath’s chemistry had worked very well. Even the love portion between the hero and the heroine played by Shraddha Srinath does not look like a mere commercial ingredient.
Super Subbarayan as the lead villain has given his best to make the character menacing. Stunt Silva fits his role of the minister’s Man Friday. Hari Krishnan of 'Kabali' fame makes a good impact with his extended cameo as a technocrat. Thaman's songs are pleasant on the ears and eyes, with the romantic 'Medhakavitta' number staying in the in mind for long. Cinematography by Prasanna Kumar aptly supplements the film while Editing by Selva RK helps for a smooth narration. The technical aspects are made amazingly well.
Overall the film takes too much of cinematic liberties in the way it portrays a commoner though with enormous technical skills, bringing down the empire of a powerful Union minister. Also the villain character in a film like this should have been portrayed much smarter and powerful, not just in dialogues but also in his activities. This raises some unavoidable logic related questions. Gautam Karthick had given a neat performance for the making and the story and screenplay is good.
This is BIG - Senior 'Nandamuri' Actor gets 35-Year-Old Hot Actress AGAIN !! Senior actor Nandamuri Balakrishna has been one of the most energetic veteran heroes of Tollywood, and despite starring continuously in many films, and delivering duds too, he makes it a habit to deliver at least one hit per year, and following that pattern, he has been giving festive hits every year.
- A College Principal warn GIRL students NOT TO WINK like Priya Prakash Warrier - If found One Year Suspension !!!
- It was Kajal Aggarwal earlier and Pooja Hedge now - Samantha is 'ANNOYED' - 25 Photos Inside
- After saying Telugu Directors invited her for Sex to give a Chance, She says she wants to work in Tollywood Again!
- This is a SAD news for Junior NTR fans - He Misses a 'BIG CHANCE'
- Trisha enjoying her vacation at London and Scotland - See Pics!
- Huge Sets erected for Raashi Khanna marriage
- Forget Ram Charan - Will Sukumar Magic help "MEGA FAMILY" Villain
- Box-Office Report: The Campus Remake is a Solid HIT
- "The Director asked me to remove my Shirt and show my breasts..." 48-Year-Old Actress complains!
- "Money Troubles" for Actress Priyamani - This is What She Did...!!!
- 50-Year-Old Telugu Actor's 'FUN' time with 22-Year-Old Actress
- After Ileana, Ajay Devgn targets Rakul preet
- Shruti Haasan's Dreams Shattered Officially
- Blockbuster movie travels to Bollywood - Who is going to be the Female lead?