What Is Good
- Junior NTR
- Production values
- Two songs
What Is Bad
- Cliches in characters
- Weak Plot
- Inconsistent Screenplay
- Second half with no story
Jai, Lava and Kusa (Junior NTR) are three brothers who look similar and they are known for their dramas and acting skills. However, due to stammering, Lava and Kusa along with their uncle (Posani) ignore Jai and he Jai starts to see everything from a different perspective. He goes to a point where he wants to prove himself and he gets inspired by Ravana character. He decides to kill Lava and Kusa and finally they meet together at a juncture where Jai kidnaps Lava and Kusa and how the brotherhood bonding happens after 20 years forms the rest of the story.
The biggest strength of the movie is Junior NTR as he dominates more screen space. The Interval block for Jai is one of the goosebumps overloaded moment for fans. His Body language and expressions are whoa..!! Lava character is soft and lovable and he shows innocent expressions. Kusa is witty and naughty. However we can see shades of Simhadri and Adhurs at many instances. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are pretty and they are just fillers as female lead roles. Posani Krishna Murali, Sai Kumar, Ronit Roy excel in their characters. But the main drawback is the screen space as every other character gets a limited space. If you take out Junior NTR, the rest of the characters seem like a total clice!
The movie has nothing much to rave about in Technical aspects. Art direction deserves a tight slap as it gives a theater feel for most part. The sets doesn't give a realistic feel at all. Music by Devi Sri Prasad is catchy, but the visuals never complimented the songs. In fact, fans who expect repeated watching will be disappointed. 'Tring Tring' and 'Ravana' song are notable ones. Cinematography is good. But not a top notch one. Bobby fails yet again with an inconsistent screenplay. VFX team did a good job by bringing all three notable characters in one frame. Production values are rich and we have no complaints in that.
The movie has ages old story with a weak screenplay. However, it is compensated by Junior NTR's power packed performance. The movie couldn't be possible without this man Junior NTR. He shows his acting skills and differentiates all three characters well. But if you take out Junior NTR, all we have is a weak plot, wafer thin screenplay, irregular and shaky camera, poor art work and cliche characters. The climax will not blend with everyone as the emotional aspects may not be a good one to all.
Anushka answers Face-to-Face when some 'Privy' questions were asked Anushka who was last seen in 'Baahubali 2' is looking to bounce back with her next project 'Baagamathie'. She is keen to continue the winning ways and she has acted along with Unni Mukundan, Jayaram, Asha Sarath and many more. The movie directed by Ashok is gearing up for a release by Republic day.
- Rakul Preet knows how to make us 'Sweat' over her...See these Photos !!
- Ssshh...!!! Milky White Beauty Actress shows the heat against Producer for taking Obscene photos of her
- The 21-Year-Old Nithiin's Girl has finally shown off her muscle despite making compromises
- Young Actor Shames Pimple Beauty and she is irked by his approach
- "Why I acted in Such a Scene...?" - Young Actress defends her - WATCH VIDEO
- Only Kajal Aggarwal can show 'So Much HOTNESS' even in a TV Commercial - Check These Out
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tempt you for sure - Check all 'Black Hot' Photos
- Lawrence gets 'Baahubali' writer for his new Historical project
- Kajal to complete shooting of MLA very soon or is she gonna keep the team waiting?
- Sex Comedy, Lip-Locks, Erotic Sequences and many more - Tamil Audience are in a Treat
- Whoo..hoo... What is Cooking for Keerthy Suresh !?!
- When Chiranjeevi said "Whoaa..!!" on the Tamil Actor who is going to act along with him in 'Sye Raa'
- When Reddy praises this Desi Beauty...
- A Lookback at Dabboo's obsession in making Actresses pose TOPLESS - Who's your Favorite in these?