What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy running time
- Feminists might hate it
The movie completely belongs to Julianne Moore, who plays Poppy with consummate ease, and shines with her villainy. As the mad woman who plots to destroy the world, she shines, stealing the thunder from her costars everytime she makes an appearance. Taron Egerton continues from where he left in Kingsman: Secret Service, and impresses with his stylish, engaging screen presence.
Colin Firth is perfect for his part as Harry who's lost his memories, while Channing Tatum makes his presence felt every time he appears on screen, despite starring in a minuscule role. Halle Berry is miscast in an extremely insignificant role, while Jeff Bridges as Champagne is more of an extended cameo, and almost a humorous reflection of his cowboy acts in various flicks.
Music by Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson blends well with the high-octane action sequences and the stylized violence portrayed in the movie, while George Richmond's cinematography captures the adrenaline pumping chase sequences, and the stunning action scenes to perfection. Eddie Hamilton's editing could have been taut, as the movie suffers from several drags in his 2 hours 21 minutes extensive runtime.
Though Director Matthew Vaughn has opted for a predictable plot filled with several new characters that don't get to play significant roles, besides also opting for an antagonist, miles behind Samuel L Jackson's powerful role in the first part, he compensates for these minor glitches with an exciting screenplay laced with dark humor throughout, He perfectly plays with his cast, as he very well makes up for the miscast team of Statesman agency including Jeff Bridges by adding more power to the Kingsman duo Colin Firth and Tarong Egerton, and establishing the bond between them. Though the romantic track between Eggsy played by Taron and Tilde played by Hanna Alstrom begins well, it turns cheesy with sexual overtones overshadowing the romance at times.
Despite lagging the imaginative screenplay and the creative genius exhibited by Matthew Vaughn in Kingsman: Secret Service, the Golden circle engages and entertains thanks to the persistent humor, and the goosebumps action sequences perfectly presented on screen.All said, Kingsman Golden Circle has double the fun, double the action, and double the kickass moments than the previous installment, making it a worthy successor, and an inducer for many more exciting flicks from the franchise to follow.
Trisha's chubby tummy, Deep Navel in this Black Dress will give you naughty thoughts - 27 Photos Inside With her uninhibited glam show oozing oomph on screen, Trisha sent millions drooling over her wet and hot appearance in the blue two-piece bikini, that revealed more of her unseen zones. However, it was Trisha during her early days when she had that chubby tummy, she made everyone go gaga over her.
- Mega Akash for 2 Flop Actors?
- After much Delay, the College opens!
- Love Bite on 'This' Actress waist shows she's taking relationship to next level
- Oops! Some one made Kajal Aggarwal to cry in the public...
- Monstrous Collection of Kajal Aggarwal - 60 RED-HOT Photos
- These 30 Photos of Trisha will prove why she is still a 'HOT' actress even at 34-Years of age
- SHOCKING! Actress Sridevi passes away due to Massive Cardiac Arrest in Dubai
- Samantha to shake her Hip on Stage? Before a Huge Crowd?
- 'X-Men', 'The Hunger Games' Actress Jennifer Lawrence shows Deep Cleavage at Premiere show of 'RED SPARROW' - View Pics !!
- 15 Actresses who went BOLD and EXPOSED A LOT for Sleazy Magazine Photo shoots
- First Kajal Aggarwal and Tamanna - Now, Rakul preet !! Interesting Nandamuri flick in cards?
- Samantha's Hero shows his other side now - Photos Proof Inside
- FIRST LOOK: Nandamuri feeding Kajal Aggarwal in MLA - The Romance is Oozing!
- Anushka has even acted in 'Sleazy' characters - Check these out!