What Is Good
- Dulquer Salman
What Is Bad
- Slow paced
- Not everyone's cup of tea
'Solo' is an experimental anthology movie made as a bilingual in both Tamil and Malayalam. The movie consists of four segments and they have been named as World of Rudra, World Of Siva, World Of Shekhar, and World Of Trilok. Dulquer Salman has done the lead role in all four segments. Shekar is a college-going a happy guy who loves a blind girl Radhika. Trilok is a man on a mission. Siva is a gangster and he loves Rukku. Rudra is an army officer who loves Akshara. Each segment is narrated in a unique manner which can be felt only on the big screen.
Dulquer Salman, take a bow! What a performer he is. He stands tall and has shown variation among all the characters. Dhanshika comes in the World of Shekar and her chemistry with Dulquer is too good. Dhanshika fails in dubbing and the lip sync is totally an epic fail. When it comes to World of Trilok, we have lots of thrilling elements and this is the portion which would satisfy both the mass and class lovers.
In the World of Siva, we see lots of spine-chilling action sequences. Those who love dark movies will love it for sure. And finally, in World of Rudra, Neha Sharma as Akshara scores and we saw an emotional love story with some mesmerizing songs. Totally for 'A' center audience. The movie has four female leads, Sai Dhansika, Arthi Venkatesh, Neha Sharma, and Sruthi Hariharan. All of them have done justice to their roles.
Bejoy Nambiar who is a former associate of Maniratnam has etched a wonderful screenplay and the director has used Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind for every segment he narrates. It's not an easy job to write a screenplay for such a script. But he has done it with ease. The movie has 22 songs on the whole in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English and all of them are scored by Prashant Pillai. Background music is topnotch! Girish Gangadharan's camera shows the brilliance in every frame. If you don't recall who he is, he worked for the famous 'Angamaly Diaries'.
This is indeed a wonderful novel attempt from the whole team. Dulquer Salman deserves all praises as he accepted such a challenging movie and he has shown a subtle difference between each character he played. The anthology will never disappoint you at any time. The director clearly has crafted a movie to suit the audience of all classes. All four female leads were also exceptional. The supporting cast has done justice. However, on the flip side, the movie takes time to settle down and it may test the patience of the audience. Also, songs seem to slow down the pace of the movie.
18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films This year saw the debut of Jahnvi Kapoor, the elder daughter of yesteryear glam doll Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor. She was launched by director/ producer Karan Johar in the remake of Sairat, Dhadak.
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- SHOCKING - BIGG BOSS BABE's PROSTITUTE act goes VIRAL...PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- Oops! Alia Bhatt exposes her Slender Milky Thighs during a Press Meet - Camera Flashes around it - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Kajal Aggarwal to repeat the 'SAME MAGIC'
- 5 Oops moments of SHRUTI HAASAN before CAMERAS - PHOTO PROOFS ATTACHED
- Kajal Aggarwal 10-Year-Challenge - Still the Same HOTNESS, GLAMOUR and SEX APPEAL...
- PIC TALK - Shruti Haasan has EXPOSED A LOT even before Plastic Surgery - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- From Bikini to Saree, Raai Laxmi showcase her 'Hotness' Factor and Glamour - 16 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE