What Is Good
- Ryan Gosling
- Visual effects
What Is Bad
- Less Screen Space for many characters
- Lengthy Running Time
Blade Runner 2049 is the sequel to the 1982 sci-fi classic Blade Runner. This movie has proved everyone wrong by surpassing the classic. Ryan Gosling takes the driver seat in this sequel and he is seen as Agent K, a Blade runner who works in the streets of dystopic Los Angeles after 30 years from the original movie. His mission is just the same as Harrison Ford. He wants to track down and 'retire' replicants. The movie opens where Agent K interrogates a replicant and finds his latest target. Who is the target? Is he a Human? What does he mean to K? You need to find all those answers on the big screen. And also this leads him on a journey to track down the former Blade Runner Rick Deckard.
Ryan Gosling who takes the center seat has given a subtle performance and he understood the intensity of the character and did justice to it. His character is quite interesting. He is emotionless and straight forward. He is quite good in this role. And for those who expect a lot from Harrison Ford, he just plays a minor role, but a pivotal one. Dave Bautista as Sapper Morton, Robin Wright as Lieutenant Joshi scores a lot. The supporting cast has also delivered the best. Bautista's role is also small, but a crucial one. Mackenzie Davis also gets less screen time. Ana De Armas sa K's love is stunning!
Take a bow Mr.Denis Villeneuve! This guy just couldn't make some bad movies... For those who don't know his notable works, he is the creator of 'Arrival', 'Sicario', 'Enemy', 'Prisoners', 'Incendies', etc., His way of narration is brilliant and he has done an incredible job. The action scenes are relentless, fast-paced and utterly riveting. The Visual effects are phonemenal and breathtaking. The narration is also gripping despite a lengthy running time. The movie runs for a span of 2 hours and 43 minutes. But still the team is well aware of that. The credits should go for the screenplay writers Michael Green and Hampton Fancher. Hans Zimmer's musical score is totally mindblowing. Roger Deakins cinematography brings us to the future. Kudos to Villenevue and his team for being well aware of what the original movie was about and they never ruined anything.
Most of the fans would've expected the movie to be a disaster as the original Blade Runner from 1982 was a cult classic. But credits to Director Villenevue and his team for surpassing the original with some sheer brilliant stuff. The theme, plot, and the characters are brought once again and it just grows from the original. With a Visual extravaganza and some intensive Visual effects this movie stands tall. If you look close, this could be just the Good Vs Bad cop tale, but there are more emotions behind it. It is one of the dark and intense movies under science fiction genre. In short, it's a masterpiece!
Shruti Haasan Showing a Kissy Face and Tempts Our Mood Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. She started her career as a child artist in Films.
- Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too'
- Hottest Photos of Milky Beauty Katrina Kaif - 23 Hot Photos Inside
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- Hot Compilation of South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresses in Public - Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal's Hot Live Video Chat in Transparent Dress go Viral
- Anjali in Saree will Spice your Day - 8 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal Saree Draping RED HOT PHOTOS to tempt your mood - Hottest Photos Inside
- When Rakul Got Exposed Accidentally before Cameras
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Talented Young Director Begins New Innings
- Rape survivor contestant on KBC Karamveer episode
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Parineeta is making every effort for Saina Nehwal biopic