What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Hollywood cliches
Siddharth, as the loving husband and a man troubled by the events around him, keeping him constantly in thoughts oscillating between his family and questions of existence of spirits. Andrea plays a caring, pretty wife Lakshmi, and after Taramani she has got yet another opportunity to exhibit her acting talents, as she beautifully portrays the scares on screen, in the process generating genuine scares for the audience. Anisha Victor as the possessed girl frightens with her antics, and is a good find. Atul Kulkarni impresses as the father of the possessed girl, and emotes with extreme ease, conveying the pain of a dad and the fear of losing his child perfectly. Suresh as Siddharth's colleague is apt.
Girish's background score is nothing short of impressive, and with the necessary highs and necessary silences, creates the fright impact and sends chills down the spine. Shreyaas Krishna's Cinematography is world class, and makes the hilly locales of Himachal exactly like a haunted ghost town, and succeeds in playing a key role in generating scares. Lawrence Kishore's taut editing makes sure Aval is a tightly packed thriller at a crisp 2 hours and 17 minutes runtime.
Though his debut flick Kadhal 2 Kalyanam has been lying in the cans for more than 2 years, director Milind Rau has got a golden opportunity to display his potential with Aval, which is also co-produced by Siddharth himself and has made full use of it. Though the premise of a haunted house on hills is a familiar one for Hollywood, it's something new for south audience, and Milind succeeds by lacing the right dosage of scary sequences in his screenplay that are novel, thereby making Aval a one of a kind experience.
These Latest clicks of Adah Sharma exposing her curves will tempt your mood The pretty Adah Sharma, who had previously featured in few Tamil ad films like Joy Alukkas ad with Madhavan, and even the recent Nescafe sunrise Tamil commercial, had her tryst with Tamil cinema for the first time in the form of a special appearance in a song in Simbu starrer 2016 flick Idhu Namma Aalu.
- Raashi Khanna gets 'SUCH A HUGE SHOCK' from Tamil Hero
- Is Trisha getting so Low-Level for Offers?
- Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone with 'Saree' at the shooting spot
- When a Telangana Farmer kept Kajal Aggarwal Cut-Out to keep Crops alive...
- How to eliminate caste system? Probs for Kamal Haasan
- Is #MeToo just a fashion?
- Indian Cricketer to 'MARRY HER' ??
- Ouch! Kajal faces heat from 'BACK'
- Married, still grabbing attention among Paparazzi
- After 'Businessman', Director gets Kajal Aggarwal again
- 5 Photos of MODEL VAISHNAVI which will tempt you
- Kajal Aggarwal speaks about making passionate romance with 64-Years-Old Lip-Lock actor
- Have you checked these compilation of Jahnvi's Hot Stills?
- Rakul raises the heat