What Is Good
- Siva Karthikeyan
- Fahad Fazil
- Art Direction
What Is Bad
- Nayantara wasted
- Lengthy running time
- Slow narration
Post the huge success of Thani Oruvan that eliminated the tag of Remake Raja, and post the humongous victory of Remo in which he played a role with female look, director Mohan Raja and Siva Karthikeyan have joined hands for an action packed entertainer with a social message in Velaikkaran. Here's team AP Herald's Velaikkaran review.
Arivu is a slum youngster who is forced to join a corporate company due to family situations. But he faces another demons as he finds Corporate world is more cruel and ruthless. He faces Aadhi who is an ambitious capitalist and how he faces off him and proves workers dominate the captailists forms the rest of the story.
After playing with a good vs bad theme of a cop hunting a genius medical mafia Kingpin in Thani Oruvan, director Mohan Raja has come up with an interesting flick and a most needed premise at moment, that of workers being exploited and suppressed, and with his fictional take , of one among the workers rising from the bottom to topple the greedy management.
First things first, Mohan Raja must be appreciated for his terrific casting choice of pitting Siva Karthikeyan against Fahadh Faasil as two warring men of different ideologies, as Siva excels in his transformation as a friendly worker to a revolting fighter Arivu and equally impressive is the natural performer Fahadh who transforms from a friendly boss, to exposing his dark side.
Raja perfectly makes use of the two performers In his gripping screenplay that is laced with interesting twists and provides a wholesome entertainment with a relevant social message, without getting preachy at any point. With a powerful support cast, top notch technicians like Anirudh, Ramji and Ruben , besides rich production values by RD Raja, Mohan Raja strikes gold once again with this powerful Velaikkaran!!
Kajal shows up in Public wearing Sleeveless Blouse and Low Hip Saree, Crowd goes GaGa !! Photos Inside We already reported about Kajal Aggarwal's future plans and why she isn't signing new projects despite her market value is at peak now. The actress just has three projects in her kitty and she already completed shooting for them. Only limited scenes and patch-work are leftovers.
- Yep! These Photos belong to Samantha.. She's Wet, Hot, and posing like B-Grade Hot Actress
- OMG! The Trailer revealed the Young Desi Babe Actress in Bikini - Watch Video
- Okay... Time for Tamanna to make it 'Firm and Erect'
- The Bonding and Intimacy between Kajal and Tamanna is Real - They are SHARING same Director
- Keerthi Suresh to do a Lip-Lock Scene
- The 20-Year-Old Actress admits what happened to her in shooting spot when she lost consciousness
- OMG! Tamanna faces Trouble in the Shooting Spot - Got Ashamed before everyone!
- When she exposes her Slim and Sexy Belly, she gives some Wild Temptations for us - 8 'Belly' revealing Photos Inside
- Trisha did 'THAT SCENE' herself and never hesitated at all - Photos Proof Inside
- Earlier, "Yes, I am a Muslim.. So what?" and now.. 'This'... Senior Actress strikes back
- Can Tamanna give the desired push? See these Photos and decide yourself
- Phew! Kajal Aggarwal Sweats all over and Social Media reacts as usual for it...
- It's not just Money for Kajal Aggarwal... She seeks something better!
- There's Spice, There's Glamour and then There's TRISHA