What Is Good
- Thrill Elements
- Surabhi's Glamour
- Tight Screenplay
What Is Bad
- Allu Sirish
- Second half goes for a toss
- Song placements
After the 2016 hit horror comedy movie Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, promising young maker VI Anand has joined hands with young mega hero Allu Sirish, who Last gave the successful family entertainer Srirasthu Subhamasthu in Telugu, to dish out yet another promising fantasy thriller, Oka Kshanam. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive oka Kshanam FDFS review.
Jeeva (Allu Sirish) leads a happy life with his lover turned life partner Surabhi, until he gets to know his neighbor and their life. The couple witnesses bizarre coincidences and similarities between situations happening in their neighboring couple's (Avasarala Srinivas - Seerat Kapoor) life and their own lives. As they get to see an unfortunate incident in Avasarala Srinivas family, now, going by the parallel lives theory, Allu Sirish has to protect his family and love Surabhi from the unfortunate event that is bound to happen in their lives too. Whether Allu Sirish was able to overcome the threatening destiny and save his love, is what the thrilling Okka Kshanam is all about.
Though Allu Sirish has improved in his histrionics, he still has a long way to go as far as his emoting is concerned. Surabhi sports a cool look, and is beautiful, playing the damsel in distress, and rocking in the songs where she oozes oomph with her desi masala avatar clad in skimpy outfits. Avasarala Srinivas is an asset to oka Kshanam, as his performance is the highlight of the movie, keeping the audience engaged with his well-written character which is a part of important twists. Seerat Kapoor is as usual reduced to glam show.
While the songs aren't much impressive, Mani Sharma stuns with his terrific BGM that sets the tone of the action-packed intense thriller with adequate twists and turns. Shyam k Naidu's Cinematography is stylish and captures the colorful frames as well eerie scenes with elan. Abburi Ravi's dialogues are well placed in the movie. After impressing with a horror flick and scoring a success, director VI Anand is back this time with an interesting plot line of parallel lives Having extreme similarities, which results in extremely dangerous situations.
While Anand impresses with his tight screenplay, it is his casting that creates a huge trouble, as Allu Sirish struggles to emote, while Avasarala Srinivas helps hold the movie with his menacing act. Though the second half goes unpredictably with sudden twists and more logical loopholes, the movie finally ends up as a decent can watch for the impressive concept and the screenplay.
Oh No... Rakul Preet gives a 'SHOCK' to everyone in Public again - Cameras never missed! Rakul Preet has given a state of shock to everyone once again as she walked the Red Carpet of Filmfare Awards. The actress dazzled the Red Carpet of Filmfare Awards recently and has stunned everyone with her new looks. She was totally in a new shocking avatar.
- "It's not Like you have Sex only after 11 pm.. You have it even in the day..." - Kajal Aggarwal lashes out
- Will the Young Sexy Fitness Trainer say YES ?? View more HOT Pics inside
- OMG! Young Actress who scored Big Success recently caught Drinking, Smoking, and... Photos Proof Inside
- Shruti Haasan continues to Show 'Everything' everywhere... Photos Proof Inside
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- "Tamanna gets paid in Crores, she has to do More Skin Show for sure.."
- "I am chubby and still I can manage glamor..." - 22-Year-Old enters Glamor Zone finally
- What you have shown is Totally Wrong, Anushka...!!!
- Keerthi Suresh happy with 'Agnyathaavasi' Flop - Expecting the sequel now...!!!
- Glamour overtakes Humour this Time
- Wooo... Rakul Preet gets TWO BIG in a quick span...!
- Whoa! The Sandalwood babe transforms herself for Tollywood like 'THIS'
- Mahesh Babu's Heroine gets her Confirmation
- Vaibhav's glamor feast only for Tamil Audience