What Is Good
- Naga Shourya
- Rashmika Mandanna
- Comedy scenes
- Rural Backdrop
What Is Bad
- Monotonous Romance scenes
- Wafer thin plot
Naga Shourya is at his casual best, as he looks Handsome and emotes perfectly, while oozing energy in every sequence he appears. The pretty debutant Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, makes a neat debut, as she gets her expressions right and her perfect dubbing complements her gorgeous presences. While the support cast including Achyuth Kumar are adequate, Viva Harsha and Vennela Kishore bring down the house with their comic timing and hilarious one-liners.
Background score by Mahati Swara Sagar is in sync with the fun mood of the movie, while of his songs, Chusi Chudagane is a definite repeat mode number and is the pick of the lot. Cinematography by Sai Sriram captures the colorful visuals of the college as well as the rustic locales of Tiruppuram beautifully, and makes chalo a good visual experience. Debutant director Venky Kudumula has begun his career with a tried and tested plot of a college love story and has also got a cute onscreen couple to his support and he makes the best use of them , by introducing a new conflict point in the movie, a village quarrel playing havoc in the love of the lead pair.
Though the love sequences and the hero teasing Rashmika initially look cliched, and monotonous, Venky Kudumula compensates for it , by lacing humour throughout the screenplay while also adding the much needed, surprising twists towards the interval and the climax block. With good music and Cinematography supporting chalo, despite its flaws including a stereotype love and village quarrel flashback that drag the screenplay, which could have been trimmed to make the movie compact, Chalo is a quite decent start for director Venky Kudumula, and a fine entertainer that helps Naga Shourya get an opportunity to salvage some pride.
Kajal Aggarwal is clear about showing the 'Right Areas' before the Cameras Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
- "Telugu movie definitely need Glamour and I am Ready for it..."
- A Leading Producer reveals a Lead Heroine's desires of sleeping with an actor for a movie chance!
- When Actresses were Touched and groped inappropriately at Airport - Photos Inside
- "Samantha will be in Half Saree throughout the movie and still will tease audience with Glamour..."
- Here We Go! Shriya Saran's LEAKED photos with Russian Boyfriend after 10 Days - See Pics !!
- TRISHA EXPOSED - APHERALD Leaks and Exposes with UNSEEN PHOTOS as Proof
- TRISHA shows the WRONG side even after 15 Long Years
- Peep Closely at 'This' Picture - Only Shruti Haasan can give such a 'Treat' - PHOTO INSIDE
- 18 "Mood Erecting" Photos of Disha Patani showing her Peeping Inner Beauty Assets !!
- 20-Year-Old Young Actress "Pierced" her Sexy Spot and flaunts it to everyone - View Pics!
- It's Official - The Sexy, Gorgeous Star Daughter will replace Kajal Aggarwal - Can you Guess?
- Rakul Preet will be "Too Glamorous" in Hindi Projects!
- What Dress is this Kajal? Enough of Cleavage? Showing Under Arms but not Sleeveless !! View Weird but Sexy Pics
- Younger Akkineni gets a 'Hottest Chick'