What Is Good
- Heroines glamour
- Camera angles exposing heroines assets
- Crisp running time
What Is Bad
- WhatsApp Humour
- Forced sex comedy scenes
- Production values
Gautham Karthik is the same old soul as he was when he started out with Kadal and uses the adult comedy genre as an excuse to escape without emoting at all throughout the runtime. Vaibhavi Shandilya is pretty and is made to prance around in skimpy outfits, and is just an eye candy. Shah Ra, the YouTube comedian turned actor has continued from where he left in Managaram and Meesaya Muruku, as he does some antics in the name of comedy, with his silly and loud dialogue delivery which adds zero impact and rather irritates than evoking laughter.
Probably the response for the YouTube videos made Shah Ra forget what being humorous is, and he annoys in the name of comedy with lame one-liners, with the even more annoying Yashika Anand, who's primary job in the movie is to walk around revealing cleavage and thighs and speak double entendres explicitly objectifying and degrading womenfolk. Chandrika Ravi is adequate within the scope she gets.
Music by Balamurali Balu is nothing worth raving about, as neither the BGM is scary for a horror comedy, nor does the song's appeal. Ballu's cinematography is perfectly targeted at exposing the 3 heroines as much as possible within the crisp runtime and has achieved what the makers desired. Director Santhosh Jayakumar had previously achieved a success with his so-called adult comedy Hara Hara Mahadevaki, thanks to the Tamilnadu theatres strike which leads to no new releases which meant HHMD had a long run without competition. The same condition prevails now as well, with no proper Tamil movie to fight with, and with straight meaning dialogues and extremely glamorous heroines targeted at celluloid seduction of youth, one can be sure that the combo will achieve success this time as well.
With an almost non existent plot and some crass one-liners, Santhosh Jayakumar keeps the audience engaged despite extremely pathetic acts by Gautham Karthik and Shah Ra, thanks to his two heroines who are willing to ooze oomph at the drop of a hat, no matter what the scene or situation is, and hence calling iruttu araiyil murattu a seduction club rather than a movie would be fair enough, as the makers claim the movie to be a horror comedy, but there's neither humour nor horror in this 2 hours long lackadaisical attempt that makes a joke of the audience who expected adult comedy on lines of Eurotrip, American Pie. All said Iruttu araiyil murattu kuthu has the director's direct warning even in the title, come into the darkness of the theatres, and he'll punch you hard on your senses, while already having robbed the theatre ticket fare.
From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside As we have reported earlier, these days anyone can be a celebrity. All you need to have is just a Social media account and a handsome amount of followers. One such model who gained immense popularity in a short span is Radhika Seth.
- Did Kajal Aggarwal just Triggered Sri Reddy Leaks
- Shruti Haasan in Chaos
- When Virat Kohli's wife Anushka was Killing in a Bikini... A Treat for Sore Eyes - Part 2 - 25 Bikini Photos
- The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself