What Is Good
- Debut cast
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Beaten to death Screenplay
- Boring Narration
- Wafer Thin Plot
Neha Shetty who has made her debut, expresses well though she could have improved her lip sync. Her acting skills are quite decent. The rest of the cast including Murali Sharma are adquate.
Music by Sandeep Chowta is good, with the Pichi Pichiga and Mehbooba title song are hum worthy. Vishnu Sarma's cinematography captures the locales of Hyderabad and the hilly terrains, as well the war sequences effectively, Junaid's editing could have been taut, as the sequences are incoherent at places.
Puri Jagannath returns to direction after the disastrous Paisa Vasool last year, with Mehbooba, This time, it's the launchpad of his son, and it was expected that he could have come up with an interesting tale and a good screenplay to launch him.
Multi-Starrer to Arrive Soon? Ace director Maniratnam had last delivered the disastrous romantic entertainer of a chauvinistic pilot played by Karthi and a doctor stuck between love and her self-respect played by Aditi Rao Hydari in his 25th flick Kaatru Veliyidai.
- Just like 'Attarintiki Daredi' will 'LEAK' sentiment help Trivikram?
- Kajal Aggarwal to join the Cricketer?
- Vidya Balan shares her 'Tollywood' Experience
- Keerthy Suresh does it Again
- Shriya Saran gonna exit for sure!?!
- Nayantara joins with SK13
- Rakul Preet bending according to Tamil Hero desires?
- Keerthy Suresh's Latest Pride