What Is Good
- Tharun Basker's Directorial skills
- Fresh faces casting
- Tight Screenplay
What Is Bad
- Cliched emotions
- Some dragging scenes
Abhinav Gomatam stands tall with his impressive performance as his histrionics as well as humorous body language works well on screen. Vishwak Sen and Venkatesh Kakumanu generate genuine laughs with their hilarious antics, while of the heroines, Anisha Ambrose gets to play a meaty role and appeals, while Simran Choudary is adequate.
Despite not having any known faces, Tharun makes the movie interesting with his humorous one-liners and witty dialogues, and his perfect casting, the best of them all being Abhinav Gomatam and Vishwak sen, besides also extracting the best out of Anisha Ambrose, must be highlighted.
While the first half moves at a brisk pace, and takes a huge leap with the stunning twist in the interval that guarantees laughs, the second half is a tightrope walk balancing emotions and humour, and Tharun Bhaskar beautifully makes sure he entertains with the right mix of both.
With Vivek Sagar's music coming in as an asset to the movie, Tharun has a winner here again. All said, Tharun Bascker's Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi proves that the success of Pellichoopulu was not a flash in the pan, and that he's a genuine talent who's here to stay!
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty