What Is Good
- Tharun Basker's Directorial skills
- Fresh faces casting
- Tight Screenplay
What Is Bad
- Cliched emotions
- Some dragging scenes
Abhinav Gomatam stands tall with his impressive performance as his histrionics as well as humorous body language works well on screen. Vishwak Sen and Venkatesh Kakumanu generate genuine laughs with their hilarious antics, while of the heroines, Anisha Ambrose gets to play a meaty role and appeals, while Simran Choudary is adequate.
Despite not having any known faces, Tharun makes the movie interesting with his humorous one-liners and witty dialogues, and his perfect casting, the best of them all being Abhinav Gomatam and Vishwak sen, besides also extracting the best out of Anisha Ambrose, must be highlighted.
While the first half moves at a brisk pace, and takes a huge leap with the stunning twist in the interval that guarantees laughs, the second half is a tightrope walk balancing emotions and humour, and Tharun Bhaskar beautifully makes sure he entertains with the right mix of both.
With Vivek Sagar's music coming in as an asset to the movie, Tharun has a winner here again. All said, Tharun Bascker's Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi proves that the success of Pellichoopulu was not a flash in the pan, and that he's a genuine talent who's here to stay!
From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside As we have reported earlier, these days anyone can be a celebrity. All you need to have is just a Social media account and a handsome amount of followers. One such model who gained immense popularity in a short span is Radhika Seth.
- Did Kajal Aggarwal just Triggered Sri Reddy Leaks
- Shruti Haasan in Chaos
- When Virat Kohli's wife Anushka was Killing in a Bikini... A Treat for Sore Eyes - Part 2 - 25 Bikini Photos
- The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself