What Is Good
- Ankit Tiwari Music
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Riddhi Kumar
- Predictable Plot
- Dragging Screenplay
Raj Tarun is his usual self with hyper expressions, and good dancing skills and this role is a cakewalk for him, as there's nothing new for him except the ponytail hairstyle. Riddhi Kumar is a pretty find, and looks good, but tries hard to emote only in vain. The rest of the cast does not make much of an impact, as the lead pair gets most screentime.
The movie has a very simple plot that does not have anything new, and added to that, Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar's uninspiring and dull performances only add to the woes, While the first half moves on a humor-laced note, the second half drags big time pointlessly, ultimately tiring the viewer, Except music by Ankit Tiwari and camera work by Sameer Reddy, Lover has nothing much to boast about, and ultimately ends as a yawn fest.
Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents A few years back, director Raja Kiran had impressed with his debut movie Geetanjali, starring the bubbly babe Anjali in lead role. Following the success of this horror comedy, he, however, failed Making a similar flick named Tripura.
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!