What Is Good
- Ankit Tiwari Music
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Riddhi Kumar
- Predictable Plot
- Dragging Screenplay
Raj Tarun is his usual self with hyper expressions, and good dancing skills and this role is a cakewalk for him, as there's nothing new for him except the ponytail hairstyle. Riddhi Kumar is a pretty find, and looks good, but tries hard to emote only in vain. The rest of the cast does not make much of an impact, as the lead pair gets most screentime.
The movie has a very simple plot that does not have anything new, and added to that, Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar's uninspiring and dull performances only add to the woes, While the first half moves on a humor-laced note, the second half drags big time pointlessly, ultimately tiring the viewer, Except music by Ankit Tiwari and camera work by Sameer Reddy, Lover has nothing much to boast about, and ultimately ends as a yawn fest.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry