What Is Good
- Adivi sesh
- Screenplay with twists
What Is Bad
- Shobita Dhulipala
- Song placement
Young hero Adivi sesh who had impressed with movies like Ami Thumi, Panjaa, Balupu, besides with his scripting ability in Kshanam is back as a hero and screenwriter with the spy thriller Goodachari directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Goodachari review. Gopi alias Arjun (Adivi
Adivi sesh is natural, and in a subtle character displaying emotions with ease and giving an underplay performance, shines. Veteran Prakashraj is at his best and his role is
While the first half of Goodachari moves at a brisk pace establishing the characters, the interval and the second half move at an even rapid pace, with unexpected twists and With intriguing performances by Adivi sesh, Supriya Yarlagadda and Madhu Shalini
Well, A Spicy News for Shruti Haasan fans As we all knew, Shruti Haasan is just working on one Hindi project and is keeping a low profile without signing any new projects. She is happy with ramp walks, brand endorsements and TV commercials for now. She also does Magazine shoots.
- Prabhas has now fallen for Rakul Preet
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet's Hot Dance on Stage grabs huge Ratings
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different