What Is Good
- Niharika Cinematography
What Is Bad
- Screenplay Rahul Vijay Music Editing
Niharika Konidela is aptly cast as Suryakantam with her cute and bubbly acts as well as menacing and scheming plans to get her love are presented well. Rahul Vijay as the youngster caught between his past and present is adequate and impresses. Parlene is mere eye candy, while veterans like Suhasini are just okay in this screenplay. At times, we get a feeling that this cast is more artificial. Some times Niharika is stone-faced during emotional sequences and she could have done a lot better.
Debutant Pranith Bramandapally has opted for a simple plot on debut fully utilizing Niharika Konidela but has failed to utilize the rest of the characters well, as none of them make a mark. The conflicts are predictable, the characters are weak and none of the comedies work and the romance is feeble as well.
While the first half is okayish despite slowness, second half changes track and is extremely predictable and drags big time. Except for Niharika Konidela, there's nothing much to rave about in Suryakantam.
Dusky Beauty upset over 'LEAKED' Photos as it goes Viral - Check them Out Madurai based beauty Nivetha Pethuraj had debuted in films with the 2016 movie Oru Naal Koothu, and though the movie had become a failure, she was noticed for her dusky and pretty looks and the Adiye Azhage hit number from the movie, which won her some film offers.
- Shraddha is lucky and happy!
- 'Suchileaks' Scandal fame Actress in 'BIGG BOSS 3'
- Kajal Aggarwal to do that for Indian 2
- Kiara Advani oozes her Sex Appeal with Zero Make-Up and Tight Dress - Hot Photos Inside
- 'Maharshi' is the first Non-Baahubali movie to enter 250 Crore Club
- "I Made Out with Some guy I don't Know... He was a Huge Hulk of a guy and I was..." - Aditi Rao Shocks!
- Nagarjuna Akkineni - Aditi New Look to be exposed soon
- Sri Reddy Accuses Vishal