What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
After several unsuccessful movies, Kajal Aggarwal is back to Tollywood teaming with her debut movie's director and the man who gave her another hit Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Teja in Sita. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Sita review.
Construction company owner SITA is an evil character in real life. She signs a deal with Goonda MLA Basavaraj to get rid of the houses in the slum area. She also agrees that she will be in a live-in together relation with him for one month if he does it. But after the work is done, she walks out of the deal. Meanwhil,e in Bhutan she meets Ram. Basavaraj chases Sita and Ram rescues her unknowingly. The couple are on the run and the efforts to capture them forms the rest of the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal is hot and sexy and carries the bossy attitude and performs the money-minded girl perfectly, and her body language and emotions too are impressive in the title character. Sonu Sood as Basava is menacing and portrays villainy perfectly, while Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is just about adequate and has a long way to go in terms of emotions. The rest of the cast including hot Mannara Chopra and Abhimanyu Singh are stereotypical.
Background score by Anoop Rubens is loud while of his songs, Bulreddy is peppy and the rest of the songs aren't impressive. Cinematography by Sirsha Ray captures action and songs beautifully, while editing by Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao could have been better. The movie lags in few places as the screenplay falls flat. Teja is confused whether he should make a funny movie or a serious movie as some scenes are really confusing. The editing is a bit sloppy as we can see some rushed cuts.
Director Teja has come up with a simple plot tweaking Ramayana, and this time around has a twist in the character of the Central role, Sita being a real evil during the first half focusing on money and without any emotions, and in the second half takes a transformation to emotional side with the troubles by Basava. First half moves with fun episodes in a leisurely manner with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas trying hard to entertain but in vain, and in second half there are moments though they could not engage the audience, ultimately making Sita a lackluster attempt despite kajal Aggarwal's interesting and engaging performance. All said, lack of an engaging screenplay by Teja let's down Sita.
Sacred games actor joins Super Star Superstar Rajnikanth started this year with a bang with his hit movie multistarrer thriller revenge drama Petta directed by Karthik Subbaraj and then had started his 167th movie Darbar helmed by AR Murugadoss and bankrolled by Lyca Productions.
- UNSEEN HOT PHOTOS of KAJAL AGGARWAL at SHOOTING SPOT - View all Pics Inside
- Shruti Haasan to GO BOLD LIKE PRIYANKA CHOPRA before cameras!
- "Not everyone can show Lusty face and Hot Expressions in School Uniform..."
- Nikki Galrani reduced her wages as well as clothes to grab more offers
- Raashi Khanna posts a Two-Piece Bikini Photo and then Deletes it ASAP
- Anushka's brother is grown up and now he is a Hero
- Disha Patani breaks up with her Boyfriend
- CAUGHT RED HANDED: Kiara Advani DOES IT BOLDLY BEFORE CAMERAS ONCE AGAIN
- If I want to do same sex marriage, I would prefer Deepika Padukone... says Kiara Advani
- BIGG BOSS Contestant and Late Entry Actress Mitun Latest Top 5 Hot Photos
- Kajal in the Sequel?
- Do you know the reason behind Rashmika's breakup?
- This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - Photos Inside
- Jyothika - Karthi's movie begins