What Is Good
- Glamorous heroines
What Is Bad
After scoring a blockbuster with his debut movie RX 100, the erotic love thriller directed by Ajay Bhupati, young hero Kartikeya Gummakonda is back on screen this time teaming up with director Krishna of Nuvvu Nenu Prema fame and producer Kalaipuli S Thanu of biggies like Kabali to deliver Hippi. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Hippi review.
The film revolves around Devadas (Kartikeya) who leads a life as a normal office goer and he starts narrating his story to his Boss played by JD Chakravarthy. Devadas has two women in his life played by Digangana Suryavanshi and Jazba Singh and while he doesn't believe in relationships, they do, and finally whom he fell in love and was he successful in love is what Hippi is all about.
Kartikeya is well built and dances well, fights well, but that doesn't help him as his acting is poor and he has lots to improve in acting front. Digangana Suryavanshi and jazba singh are hot as hell and emote well too, while the rest of the cast including JD Chakravarthy and Vennela Kishore are adequate.
Nivas K Prasanna's background score is pleasant while none of his songs impress, and cinematography by RD Rajasekhar is top notch capturing exotic locales and songs with finesse. Editing by Praveen KL could have been better, chopping off the songs and lot of unnecessary scenes.
Director Krishna had impressed on his debut movie Nuvvu Nenu Prema but this time around he has come with a disastrous and pathetic plot and has focused more on displaying the sexy curvy assets of Digangana Suryavanshi and Jazba Singh and Kartikeya's packs rather than on the script and screenplay and the movie ultimately looks an awkward one full of skinshow and babes oozing oomph and nothing more. Despite good visuals and BGM nothing else works in this poor movie with a dull screenplay.
Hansika aiming to get back BIGGER Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- 40 Monstrous HOT COLLECTION PHOTOS of Indian Cricket Player's Elder Sister
- A leading actress Sex Tape Leaked while another case was investigated - PHOTO INSIDE
- Petition in Telangana High Court To Ban Bigg Boss
- Keerthy Suresh 'DATING' Him
- Shriya's Sizzling Hot Photoshoot proves she still got the Sex Appeal even after Marriage - Hot Pics Inside
- "Why I acted Shameless in Such a Hot Bedroom Scene?" - Beautiful Actress Opens up
- Priya Anand opens on Topless Scene
- Keerthy Suresh's First Lip Kiss on-screen!
- Raashi grabs Sid
- Pawan Kalyan to do remake of Ajith's 'Nerkonda Paarvai'
- Nikki Galrani shocked as they have shown her in a bad way on the big screen
- Shalini Pandey happy with the Success of Gorilla
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED ON CAMERAS - South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresss to Avoid Oops!
- When Telugu Actresses wore Bikini and set the screens on fire - HOT COMPILATION PHOTOS INSIDE