What Is Good
- Shahid Kapoor
- Kiara Advani
What Is Bad
- Pace issues
Actor Shahid Kapoor, who's been waiting for that big hit and was last seen in the disastrous Batti Gul Meter Chalu is back on screen, teaming with Tollywood maker Sandeep Vanga for the remake of the 2017 cult classic Blockbuster Telugu movie Arjun Reddy, Kabir Singh. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Kabir Singh review.
Kabir Singh (Shahid Kapoor) is a doctor, who's living completely in the company of drinks, drugs and his dog, and is haunted by memories of his love with Preethi (Kiara Advani). In the past, when Kabir was a student, a topper of the university, he falls for Preethi, and they are extremely passionate in love, and only she could handle Kabir's extreme anger and mood swings. Things go well until Preethi's parents disapprove their love and gets her married to another guy. A frustrated Kabir takes to drinks and drugs and his inclination towards alcohol and anger grows huge. Was he able to handle himself well finally, was he able to redeem himself from the losses and get over his anger management issues, what happened to Preethi is what Kabir Singh is all about.
The movie completely belongs to Shahid Kapoor, as the actor is an energetic ball of fire, who sets the mood of the movie with his intense and angry act. Be it the love, passion, arrogance or the grief and redemption, Shahid delivers his best ever performance in Kabir Singh. Coming closely is Kiara Advani who plays the role of her life as she transcends from an innocent, passionately in love demure girl to the final outburst, well portrayed on screen. The rest of the cast including Kamini Kaushal, Soham Majumdar, Nikita Dutta and Arjan Bajwa are perfectly cast.
Harshavardhan Rameshwar's background score is powerful while of the songs, sachet parampara's Bekhayali, Vishal Mishra's Kaise hua, Mithoon's Tujhe kitna are impressive. Cinematography by Santhana Krishnan is top notch and editing by Arif Sheikh is taut.
Sandeep Vanga has debuted with the remake of his own Tollywood Blockbuster, and without being complacent, he has modified the episodes as per Bollywood sensibilities while ensuring that the core theme of the movie and it's soul are retained. Kabir Singh is a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy, where Sandeep Vanga has proved himself as a director to look out for, as he has delivered an interesting screenplay with terrific acting by Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani. The screenplay moves at a brisk pace throughout, establishing the characters and presenting the life events of Kabir Singh in such a way that you get immersed and feel the emotions of the central characters. Powered by unmatched, outstanding performances, fine screenplay and dialogues, pleasant music and a rich technical support, Sandeep Vanga delivers a true blue Blockbuster for Shahid Kapoor who's in superb form.
Prabhas Touring 22 Cities for Saaho Young Rebel Star Prabhas' Saaho is all set for a grand release on 30th of this month. The recently released Theatrical Trailer of the film took the movie's hype to the next level. The hype is equally high in all the languages. If the movie ends up a blockbuster, Prabhas will be a nationwide star.
- This Week Elimination in Bigg Boss 3
- When Actors really got intimate with Kajal Aggarwal while shooting 'SUCH HOT' scenes - PHOTOS PROOF ATTACHED
- Hot Close-Up Shots of Samantha's Teasing Belly and Pierced Navel - Hot Photos Inside
- 'DARK HERO' gets Kajal 'TWICE'
- Anushka has done such 'B-Grade' stuff in her early stages - Photos Proof Inside
- Vishal Engagement Called Off?
- Sai Pallavi falling down!
- Oops! Moment faced by Tamanna while shooting an Advertisement
- Failed with Kajal Aggarwal and now getting Regina?
- Swathi Reddy is back again!
- Do you Know? Kajal has gone 'BOLD' before cameras in her early stages already
- Seriously... What are you wearing Kajal? Exposing Under Arms in a full sleeev attire? See these Pics yourself
- Keerthy Suresh can't do the same glamour as Rakul Preet!
- Tamanna upset for Missing a Biggie!