What Is Good
- Jump Scares
- Visual effects
What Is Bad
- Could have extended running time
Following the 2014 movie Annabelle and the 2017 movie Annabelle: Creation, here comes the third installment in the horror series based on Annabelle doll, Annabelle Comes Home. The movie marks the debut of Gary Dauberman and promises to be an exciting horror flick that will be a fitting follow-up to the earlier installment. Here's team AP Herald's first on net Annabelle Comes Home review.
In order to avoid Annabelle doll from causing further damage, the demonologist couple Ed and Lorraine Warren bring the Annabelle doll to their home, and place it in the artifacts room locked, behind a sacred glass blesses by a priest. But in an unfortunate turn of events, Annabelle awakens all the evil spirits in the home, and they all target the Warrens' daughter Judy and her friends. Now were the demonologists able to save their daughter from the evil Annabelle is what the movie is all about.
Patrcik Wilson and Vera Farmiga reprise their role as the Warrens and are good with their impactful performances, and their body language and antics are enough to keep the audience thrilled and glued. Mckenna Grace as Judy with her terrified reactions generates the necessary chills down the spine, and the rest of the cast including Samara Lee, Katie Sarife,Madison Iseman are adequate.
Background score by Joseph Bishara is terrifying and delivers the necessary scares throughout the screenplay, and cinematography by Michael Burgess captures the Annabelle rampage shots perfectly, making the audience frightened every moment, and taut editing by Kirk Morri makes the movie engaging.
Debutant Gary Dauberman has taken over the mantle to make the third installment of the popular Annabelle series and has given his best to deliver yet another winner in the series. With the first half of the movie smoothly establishing the entry of Annabelle into the Warrens' home and her slowly awakening the other spirits, the second half war between the Warrens and Annabelle to protect Judy is presented with spine chilling, goosebumps moments. With stunning BGM, thrilling visuals and a gripping screenplay, Annabelle Comes Home is a thrilling horror flick that ends as a must watch.
Kajal's ready to Tease and Tempt with Fantasy Natural Star Nani, post the disastrous phase of his career till 2015, had made a successful return to form scoring hits back to back like Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, Gentleman, Majnu, Nenu Local, Ninnnukori and MCA Middle Class abbayi.
- Swathi Reddy back to acting after marriage?
- Saran casts Nikesha Patel
- Bollywood saves Sharma sisters!
- Laxmi Bomb will show Kiara Advani as a Glam Doll
- Kajal Aggarwal Spends her Time 'LIKE THIS' ?? PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- Oviya Director Sarkunam receives threat
- Shourya gets Hot Sandalwood Babe Rashmika again!
- Small movie producer himself sells tickets
- Victory Venkatesh - Shriya movie to start again?
- Aadhi teams with Karthik Subbaraj
- Failed Big with Shruti and Anushka, Now trying luck in Bolly with Kangana?
- Vishal starts back to back with Kajal Aggarwal
- "I will continue to act in such scenes..." Rakul Preet Singh
- Sonam Bajwa's Hot Horror Comedy plans release