What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Screenplay grags
- Not everyone's cup of Tea
After the mediocre results of his last few releases like Kaabil, Hrithik Roshan is back on screen teaming with Queen maker Vikas Bahl, to portray real life hero mathematician Anand Kumar in Super 30. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Super 30 review.
Super 30 revolves around the story of a single man Anand Kumar (Hrithik Roshan) a mathematician who designs a coaching class named Super 30 in Patna for 30 underprivileged children who aspire to get into premiere institutions like IIT. Was Anand Kumar able to get all of them into their desired institutions is what Super 30 is all about.
Hrithik Roshan is extraordinary as Anand Kumar and with his typical accent, tanned looks and a new body language, brings Anand Kumar to life in the movie, and oozes energy throughout the screenplay. Mrunal Thakur despite her minimal screen space is good while Nandish Singh as Anand's brother is perfectly cast. Pankaj Tripathi is apt as the politician while Aditya Srivastava as the negative angle of the screenplay is adequate.
Ajay-Atul's background score is impressive and of their songs, Jugrafiya, Paisa and Basanti are hum worthy. Anay Goswami's cinematography is top notch and editing by Sreekar Prasad is taut. The movie is technically strong in all departments and the writing has been topnotch even though it gets some hiccup in the latter half. The cinematography deserves a special mention.
Vikas Bahl has this time chosen to go with a biopic, and has presented the story of celebrated mathematician Anand Kumar with Hrithik Roshan in terrific form. The first half of the movie moves at a leisurely pace establishing the characters and the second half moves briskly as Anand faces challenges and resolves them in style. Though there are drags, Hrithik's powerful perform and screen presence, a good technical team, good music and visuals make super 30 a worthy biopic.
Ranarangam Extended First Weekend Collections Young Hero Sharwanand's Ranarangam has released on 15th of this month as Independence Day Special. The movie has got a mixed talk on the opening day but the openings are good thanks to the Independence Day Holiday effect. The movie has collected 4.23 Crore Share across the globe on its opening day which is the career-best of the young hero.
- Geetha Govindam in Hindi?
- Mehreen movie dropped?
- Shriya scores even after marital life
- Evaru Extended First Weekend Collections
- Nayantara moves to Jaipur!
- Bunny - Shruti Haasan project in Tamil is still 'ON'
- Trisha takes back to 1999
- Rashmika Mandanna's Hottest Glamour Avatar in Tamil
- Kajal Aggarwal to make romance with Venkatesh
- Can Nayantara regain the Box-Office throne? She does special Pooja after3 flops...
- Vidya Balan in another biopic?
- Rana Daggubati prefers Kajal Aggarwal now?
- Keerthy Suresh and her ill luck with the sequels
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Flop movie goes to Kannada