What Is Good
- Nidhhi Agerwal's glamour
What Is Bad
- Over Noisy
- Zero Logic
The rough and tough lad Shankar escapes from jail, and the movie moves to flashback mode. Nidhhi Agerwal is shown as a part of a scientist team and with her involvement, surgery takes place which involves memory switching. Following this Shankar has a conflict with cops as well as evil gangs, and what happens to Shankar, what did Nidhhi do to him and was iSmart Shankar able to achieve his mission is what the movie is all about.
Ram is energy personified throughout and dances well and excels in action, but throughout the movie he's loud, overacts and irritates to the core with his pathetic dialogue delivery and fake body language. Nabha Natesh and Nidhhi Agerwal the ooze oomph and appear in skimpy outfits exposing their assets and they do nothing else. Satyadev is good in his limited role, while Puneet Issar and Deepak Shetty are annoying. The rest of the cast including Ashish Vidyarthi, Sayaji Shinde and Getup Srinu are adequate.
Background score by Manisharma is loud while of his songs, except Undipo and Dimaak kharab none appeal. Cinematography by Raj Thota captures action sequences well while editing by Junaid Siddiq could have been better, chopping off many loud and unnecessary sequences.
Director Puri Jagannath has been out of form since Temper happened and this time around, he has joined hands with Ram Pothineni for an action entertainer with an interesting theme, but has yet again failed in execution. Puri Jagannath has concentrated more on making his hero extremely eccentric and misogynistic, rather than focusing on improving the screenplay. Puri's constant exploitation of heroines continues with iSmart Shankar as well and both the heroine characters are poorly written. The movie moves at a good pace but none of the scenes are novel or interesting as Ram keeps shouting throughout. All said, despite some good action sequences, iSmart Shankar fails as a movie thanks to Ram Pothineni's over the top performance that annoys and poor screenplay by Puri Jagannath.
Anushka Shetty still wants to get rid of her weight! Anushka Shetty aka Sweety Shetty, made an entry into films, after having worked as a Yoga shower yoga instructor. She was introduced by Puri Jagannath and Akkineni Nagarjuna in Super, in which she played the second heroine, but she was noticed more than the first lead with her sexy appearances in songs in the movie, in which she displayed extreme glam.
- Shakeela is back again!
- Anushka's Pant goes down at the shooting spot and she adjusts in Public - 7 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal opens on acting Hot scenes before the cameras
- Kajal shows her cleavage during a TV interview unexpected - Hot Photos Inside
- Kiara stoops her level down!
- Ileana mocks Telugu Director's obsession on Heroine's navel
- Samantha to Sizzle on the stage?
- 30 TEMPTING HOT PHOTOS of TRISHA's CHUBBY WAIST and HOT NAVEL - HUGE HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- OMG... Kajal Supports 'THIS' ??
- 24 Hot Photos of Chennai Based Hot Model Medha Raghunath to spice your temptations!
- Tamanna teams up with Ravi once again?
- Sayyeshaa piereced her Sexy Spot - View Photos!
- An Unbuttoned Transparent White Shirt elevates Kajal's Hotness - All Hot Photos Inside
- When Adah Sharma wears an Exposing Hot Dress in Public - HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE