What Is Good
- Art Direction
What Is Bad
- Second Half
- Unwanted scenes
- Dragging Climax
- Dubbed movie feel
Actor Sudeep who has been popular among Tollywood audience with movies like SS Rajamouli movies like Eega and Baahubali The Beginning and he has now returned to meet Tollywood audience with his multilingual movie Pailwaan directed by debutant Krishna. Here's team AP Herald's first on net Pailwaan review.
Krishna(Sudeep) is an orphan brought up by wrestling expert Sarkar(Sunil Shetty) and he trains Krishna to win the national championship. But Krishna loses focus on his goal and falls in love with Akanksha Singh which angers Sarkar who throws Krishna out of his life. Did Krishna make a return to his target and win back Sarkar by winning the boxing championship is what the movie is all about.
Sudeep gives his heart and soul for the movie and his dedication is visible in the action episodes with his chiselled physique and his emotional act is also good as he has expressed convincingly. Akansha Singh gets a meaty role and performs well while Suniel Shetty is impressive in the supporting role. Kabir Duhan Singh is menacing, and Sushanth Singh is adequate.
Arjun Janya's background score is pulsating while none of his songs make much impact, while the movie has top notch cinematography by Karunakara who captures the action episodes impressively. Editing by Ruben could have been better, chopping off several unnecessary dragged episodes.
Debutant Krishna has come up with a routine theme of an underdog fighting his way to success and has solely relied on Sudeep to succeed. The actor has come up with a spirited performance throughout the movie ably supported by Suniel Shetty and Akanksha Singh. While the first half moves with melodrama and Sarkar - Krishna sentiment angle and unnecessary dragged romantic portions, the second half is filled with predictable action episodes and ultimately culminates with a good end. With good technical support and Sudeep's stunning act, Pailwaan is a decent can watch.
Hot Compilation of South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresses in Public - Hot Photos Inside It's quite fishy to see when our onscreen favorite actresses adjust their dress to avoid a Wardrobe malfunction. Most of the actresses are a victim of Oops moment as they wear exposing outfits in the name of fashion. But when the Paparazzi tries to grab them, they try to cover to avoid embarrassment. Now, we bring a list of actresses who tried to escape such Oops moments,
- Kajal's Hot Live Video Chat in Transparent Dress go Viral
- Anjali in Saree will Spice your Day - 8 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal Saree Draping RED HOT PHOTOS to tempt your mood - Hottest Photos Inside
- When Rakul Got Exposed Accidentally before Cameras
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Talented Young Director Begins New Innings
- Rape survivor contestant on KBC Karamveer episode
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Parineeta is making every effort for Saina Nehwal biopic
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema
- Chris Evans snatched my Captain America role: John Krasinski
- Vignesh Shivn posts a romantic haiku on Nayanthara!