What Is Good
- Few Thrilling Elements in Second Half.
What Is Bad
- Dragged Narration
- First Half
- Music and Climax
London born Madhu (Kunkum) comes to India to settle down here. With the help of her relatives she manages to uprise her house. Dawood (Jaya Prakash Reddy) appoints Srikanth to follow Madhu. In the meanwhile, Grandfather Kota Srinivas plans to kill Madhu by Kshudra Pooja. Due to which Madhu faces hard time in her home. As she doesn’t believe in these kind of incident she meets up with Physiatrist (Rao Ramesh) where she finds out some interesting facts about the incidents happening around her. Will Srikanth help her? Who is Dawood? Why didMadhu’s Grandfather Plan to kill her? Forms the rest of the storyline.
Srikanth who experimenting with his image from a family star to mass hero has chosen the character of a mass role which has shades of Mahatma Movie. Srikanth seems to struggle to salvage the film but his efforts are wasted because of the poor handling of the subject by the director. Kunkum fails to make a mark because her role is not well-etched. Rao Ramesh as Psychiatrist looked convincing. Jaya Prakash Reddy is also good. Kota Srinivas Rao did well in his limitations. Rest of the characters are fine.
Basic storyline of the film is fine. The past and present day connection thought is very promising. But Screenplay and Direction of the director is in bad taste. Narration of the film moves at such a slow pace that many viewers will be forced to walkout in the middle of the screening and the remaining will certainly feel they have taken a bitter tablet.
Music director Vishwa has composed five songs for the film, which have neither been placed properly in the script nor shot rightly. Background Music by Sai Karthik is too loud. Cinematography by Roju Thota is mediocre. Dialogues in the film are ordinary. Editing of the film should have been crispier. First half of the film is tests your patience and second half tests your intelligence. Production values are not upto the mark.
It's crystal clear that the story of Kshatriya does have limited contemporary connection. Even music and camera work lack freshness. The direction is old-hat and clashed too. Uday has actually not worked on the script and his imagination goes bonkers in each sequence of the film. Kshatriya lacks good script, direction and one doubts whether the producers or the lead stars of the film had heard the story before signing it. Bad luck Srikanth, you have again chosen a wrong project. Overall, Kshatriya is a big letdown and fiercely boring.
From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside As we have reported earlier, these days anyone can be a celebrity. All you need to have is just a Social media account and a handsome amount of followers. One such model who gained immense popularity in a short span is Radhika Seth.
- Did Kajal Aggarwal just Triggered Sri Reddy Leaks
- Shruti Haasan in Chaos
- When Virat Kohli's wife Anushka was Killing in a Bikini... A Treat for Sore Eyes - Part 2 - 25 Bikini Photos
- The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself