What Is Good
- Punchlines in Parts.
What Is Bad
- Inspired Sequences
- Long Fight Sequences
- Snail Pace Narration.
Ram Babu (Sunil) a different guy who gets to know that he is in final stages of Brain Tumor and has only ten days to live. "Cinema climax munde telisthe entha boring untundo" after knowing the fact about his disease he attempt to die. But due to Tanikella Bharani's inspirational words, Rambabu starts helping the people in need. In the mean while Ram Babu gets attracted to Nandini (Esther) but seeing his health conditions he rejects her love.Just as Ram Babu learns that he doesn't have Brain tumor at all, Nandini is accepts their marriage with Samrat. How did Ram Babu make Nanidini accept his proposal and situation? Will Nandini family accept his love forms rest of the storyline.
Sunil looks fresh in this film and he put on several roles like these in the past. But, he tries his best to be different. Esther fails to impress as Nandini. She doesn't bring explosive energy that Sunil brought into his role. Tanikella Bharani justifies his important cameo. Raghubabu and gang, Posani comedy bits are okay in parts. Supreet is promising as a local goon. Rest of the characters are fine in their limited roles.
Story of the film is very thin. A timid young man from Bheemavaram town goes to Hyderabad after knowing he has only 10 days to live. He wants to do what gives him happiness and starts fighting with baddies in the city. But he remains alive after 10 days and will cook plans to save life after that. Movie has some inspirations from Shaadi Se Pehale (Bollywood Film) Alibaba Aradajanu Dongalu (1994), which is a sort of inspired from Hollywood's Short Term (1990). Even one does miss several interactions that the lovely couple share right through the film in a romantic film in here.
Bheemavaram Bullodu is high on production values, has average songs and Decent locales. Except, in his third outing, Uday Shankar disappoints big time, both as a director and writer. The story just doesn't work. You neither feel for the characters, nor does the plot keep you hooked to your seats in anticipation. The music by Anup Rubens is a mixed bag. The Premalo Padanura song looks good on-screen, The Supermanula song is likable.
Marthand K Venkatesh's editing should have been crisper. Santosh Rao's cinematography is neat. Anup Rubens background score works at times. Choreography is middling. Fights are major drawback in the film as they are long. Production Values of Suresh Productions are decent.
It's a boring film that banks heavily on poor comedy. Comedy alone cannot save a film when there is no grip on the screenplay. Everything about the film has an out dated look and feel. The fights are too dragged and the costumes look antiquated. The emotions don't work either because of which the love story in its entirety fails to make much impact. Overall, the intentions were okay, the effort that has gone into the making of the film very evident in every frame, but sadly the results not quite upto the mark.
These 6 Latest clicks of Samantha in Saree will make your day better Samantha is a very popular south Indian actress, who made her entry into films after her initial modeling assignments and debuted with screen name Yashoda in Moscowin Cauvery, however, the first film of her to release was Baana Kaathadi, which was a failure.
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your mood in a Transparent Saree exposing her Hot waist and Navel - 16 Hot Photos Inside
- So it is a 'BIG' miss by Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG !! Kajal Aggarwal says she is in LOVE WITH THIS CRICKET PLAYER... PROOF INSIDE
- Yashika's Private Party Photos LEAKED !! Photos Inside
- LEAKED - HANSIKA PRIVATE BEDROOM PHOTOS ARE GOING VIRAL - ALL LEAKED HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Controversial 'Bigg Boss Jodi' to help Bigg Boss contestant in his debut
- Kajal Aggarwal's complete Saree Feast for your eyes - 20 Photos Inside
- "Those aren't FAKE.. They are real..." - Samantha's Photos Inside
- Priyanka Chopra TROLLED for HYPOCRISY
- Trisha to join hands with 'Controversy' Hero
- CAUGHT RED HANDED - Rajini's Son-In-Law Actor Dhanush ENJOYING with NAYANTARA, TRISHA, SHRIYA - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- '2.O' makes a new record in Tamil Cinema
- Raashi Khanna shooting cancelled - 12 Lakhs compensation 'PAID'
- Can Anjali bring some luck?