What Is Good
- Kainaaz glamour
- Background Score
- “Jabardasth” team comedy scene in the second half
What Is Bad
- Snailpaced Narration
- Unconvincing Climax
- No thrills or horror.
Five years after a fire accident, Karthik (Shivaji) and Shravani (Kainaaz) happily married couple moves into the house. The two dead in the fire accident are around as ghosts and make life hell for the new couple. From the recorded videos’ Karthik starts searching for the secrets behind the ghosts. As the strange things happen in the house, the ghosts of the previous residents begin to possess the bodies of the living and plan on re-enacting the bloody revenge that took place five years back. Will couple survive from the ghosts? Who are Prabhakar and Senorita? forms the rest of the storyline.
The one thing that makes this film even remotely redeemable is Kainaaz (Some may recognize her from Ragini MMS). The young actress lead the film incredibly from the start to finish, even with the bogus script the bizarre character arc her character endures. It was interesting to see where her character was going to end, making her the perfect fit for this film. Shivaji has given decent performance. Vennela Kishore, Posani Krishna Murali, Brahmanandam, Racha Ravi and Jabardasth team were fine. The comedy in the film was forced, and was like a speed breaker to the snail paced narration. Avinash & Bhakti have given promising performances in the second act of the film.
Boochamma Boochodu runs on the same lines of “The House Where Evil Dwells” (1982) movie, But with the two ghost characters. What makes Boochamma Boochodu so painful to watch isn’t the fact that blood is splattering all over the camera; it’s the lazy script, poor special effects and uncaring supporting cast, who appears like they don’t even know what they are doing in a film like this. Gunasekhar’s assistant Revan Yadu turned director with this film, and failed in executing of this film in a thrilling way. The cinematography of the film by Vijay Mishra is neat. The introduction scenes showed talent of the cinematographer. Music by Raj Bhaskar is middling; his background score has elevated few scenes of the film. Editor Praveen Pudi should have used his scissors well for the second half of the film. The production values of Sneha Media and Hazen Entertainments are apt.
Don’t waste your time or money on this movie, or if you must, wait to rent the DVD. “Boochamma Boochodu” is a wasted opportunity and was made to squeeze every last rupee from the fans, failed in surprising: never a good thing for a horror movie. Fans of the Horror films will surely be disappointed and even disgusting, in a bad way. Boochamma Boochodu failed in horrifying and thrilling the audience at the same time.
Ileana finishes it swiftly The slender waist beauty Ileana D'Cruz who had been of late giving preference to Bollywood over south cinema is all set to make a comeback to Telugu cinema which introduced her, with Amar Akbar Anthony. The movie went on floors last month and is progressing at a brisk pace.
- Another Biopic on a Car Racer ??
- Akhil Akkineni gets BIGG BOSS Babe
- Sai Pallavi comes Late to shooting spot - Hero moves to Kajal Aggarwal
- Double Treat from the 19-Year-Old Beauty!
- Lady Super Star all set to Clash with Universal Hero
- 'Mega Prince' gets a Date with Kajal...
- Keerthy Suresh's movie finds a way
- We bet you will fall in Love with this "96" Trisha
- Dusky Hottie gets Biggie
- Priyanka Chopra's New Home in New York will take your Breath Away - Photos Inside !!!
- Whaa..tt..? The Young Nivetha to pair with a Old Actor ??
- Keerthy Suresh flies Abroad to shoot a Romantic sequence with 50-Year-Old Actor
- This 19-Year-Old Actress will fill the shoes of Late CM Selvi.J.Jayalalitha - Watch Video
- Hebah Patel gets Wild on Bigg Boss Wild Card Contestant