Rashmi Gautam who recently became a sex icon with lots of skin show in 'Guntur Talkies' tried to bounce back with movies like 'Antham'. The actress created huge ripples as she avoided promotional works. She said that the director deceived her and he took snaps with wrong frames and angles.
Rashmi showed more skin on the low-budgeted thriller. She set screens on fire once again. To boost the movie, the team released a trailer featuring her doing intimate romantic moments and mouthed the provocative dialogue "Swargam Choopista Ra Intiki".
In this case, the movie 'Guntur Talkies' is now being remade in Tamil under the name 'Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku' and Rashmi who was offered a chance in this remake has now been ignored as the producers feel that she's not worth it.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon