These days more than the celebrities, it's their kids who grab more attention and attraction. Everyone make their way themselves with the help of Social media. We can see many star kids having followers in huge count even before making their debut.
Shivani is no exception. So, who is this Shivani? She is the daughter of actor Rajasekar and actress Jeevithaa. Both of them were renowned actors and they don't need any special introduction. Now, Shivani is all set to make her debut in the film industry and she said,
"As my parents were actors, I had a thorough knowledge about movies from my childhood. I also learned the art of Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi from my childhood. I can also play Keyboard, Guitar, and Veena. My sister Shivathmika is too concerned about physical fitness. I am ready for glamour show.
Both me and my sister are both are professional Kick boxers. Fitness is like an addiction for me. Even though I am a Tamil girl, I was brought up in Hyderabad. Actor Dhanush is my favourite. Vishal is too manly and handsome. Vijay Sethupathi is good as an actor. He acts too natural. I need to be a doctor first, then only I will focus on acting."
Shruti Haasan makes a wise call by refusing the 'BIG OFFER' Shruti Haasan is currently in an idle state and is yet to sign the dotted line for some new project. The actress is keeping a muted response regarding her new projects and currently, she is doing modeling and walking the ramp. There were lots of reports that the actress is refusing all offers which comes in her way.
- A College Student Flirts with Tamanna before whole crowd and her response is... See Photos!
- Why Rakul ?? She signs a project with the Producers who gave her the Passionate Sensuos Lip-Lock
- Keerthi Suresh caught in a Love Affair?
- Will Kajal Cooperate or is she gonna be reluctant?
- These Latest Photos of Samantha proves she will do more Romance and Glam on-screen even after Marriage
- "Can you Keep a Distance?" - Sai Pallavi shocked as fan tries to throw his arms around the Waist while taking Selfie
- 'Rangula Raatnam' fails so bad at the Box-Office!
- 'Jabardast' director gets some respite
- Hebah Patel ready to go with Lip Locks and more glamor
- Will Trisha say yes to 'Nandamuri' Desires?
- The Secret behind 'Mega Star' shaving his Moustache
- "I Will Marry a Warangal Girl for sure..."
- The FLOP COMBO to come back once again
- From Horror to Historical - Can he taste success?
- This new 22-Year-Old Star Kid in Bikini is the Hottest Sensation - Check more Hot Photos Inside