Young hero Naga Shourya, who impressed as the handsome, natural boy next door looks and lovable performances in films like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthananda, has not had a single solo hero flick after Jyo Achyuthananda that released in early 2016.
After being seen in an extended Cameo in the disastrous Nara Rohit starrer Kathalo Rajakumari, the young actor is all set to make his solo onscreen appearance soon, as his 2 films are lined up for release, and will get released in early 2018.
Interestingly, both of the flicks, the Venky Kudumula Directorial Chalo, a youthful college entertainer set in the backdrop of a college in Andhra Pradesh- Tamilnadu border and costarring Rashmika Mandanna, and the AL Vijay directorial Bilingual Karu/Kanam which is a Horror flick in which he plays Sai Pallavi's husband, will have their teaser released on the same day, November 18. Let's see if Naga Shourya can rock as a solo hero with these 2 interesting flicks and cement his position.
Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?! The movie which has become most profitable and unexpected success in recent times happens to be the youthful romantic thriller Rx100, starring debutants Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, besides veterans Ramki and Rao Ramesh, and directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi.
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone... for Akkineni
- After 'FIDAA' Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?
- SHOCKING... Sri Reddy Updates Openly about TAMANNA and HANSIKA...
- Sensational actor's generous act
- Crazy Hero starts his next
- King joins 'Brahmastra' trilogy
- RX100 - Small Movie making BIG Noises