Keerthi Suresh is one of those rare actresses who make it big even within a short span of time. The actress is now working with a top league of actors and has also increased her reputation to a whole new level. She also has several big projects under her kitty.
In this case, recently she opened on her upcoming Tamil release 'Thaana Sentha Kootam' ('Gang' in Telugu). She said, "I often dreamed about Suriya since my school ages. Now, my dreams have come true. I am doing the role of a Tamil Brahmin Girl and my role has more scope.
It's a humorous one. I loved the way Vignesh Shivan narrated the script. My mother has acted along with Suriya's father in 3 movies. Suriya is mostly a reserved type. He doesn't speak much. Ramya Krishnan madam is a good friend of my mother. It was a good experience to act along with them."
Shruti Haasan in Goa? Shruti Haasan scored bigtime with blockbusters like Gabbar Singh, Yevadu, Srimanthudu. While she's known for her erotic cleavage shows in movies like Balupu and Yevadu in the songs, which had her wearing dangerously cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna's last hope is getting delayed
- Amy Jackson on an exposing mode!
- Flaunt it like Sonam - 10 Curvaceous Photos!
- Maddy gets Anushka and Kat for his Hindi venture
- Rakul and Malvika join hands?
- Sara gets the Desired response!
- 'A' Director makes 'Bhale Bhale Magadivoy' remake in Tamil...
- Paparazzi catches Shruti at the Airport - See Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide in her favor
- ATAGADHARA SHIVA a Directors impressive comeback .
- Trisha will team up with Vikram?
- Samantha heaped praises on Vijay Sethupathi for his new project
- Tamanna removed from a Big project
- Taapsee does a new role in Hindi again
- 'FLOP' Hero SDT grabs Director's Pretty Daughter for his next