Telugu hero Vaibhav has been slowly yet steadily making his presence felt in Kollywood, by scoring hits like Goa, Chennai 600028 IInd Innings and the recent sleeper hit Meyaadha Maan to his credits, with all of the mentioned movies getting him favorable reviews for his lively performance as a happy go lucky guy.
Post the success of his Diwali Release Meyaadha Maan, Vaibhav has been committed to star in Kaatteri, the horror flick directed by young maker Deekay known for the horror comedy Yaamirukka Bayamey and later following it with the adult comedy Kavalai Vendaam starring Jiiva and Kajal Aggarwal.
Though Bigg Boss babe Oviya, who was Deekay's heroine in Yaamirukka Bayamey was initially roped in to play the lead role, she opted out for reasons unknown, and later bubbly babe Hansika Motwani was roped in , and now, she has exited the project as well, as she'll be required to go extremely hot and erotic in
few sequences. The movie bankrolled by Studio Green stars four heroines.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!