Mumbai based beauty Malavika Sharma had made her film debut through the Telugu flick Nela ticket, directed by Soggade Chinni Nayana, Rarandoi veduka chudam fame Kalyan Krishna and costarring mass Maharaja Ravi Teja. The film was expected to be a Pucca mass entertainer with Ravi Teja brand comedy and fun, but ended a damp squib, impacting the career of Malavika Sharma.
The actress has now signed a movie in Tamil where she will team up with a senior actor. However, she will be doing the role of
sister in that movie. An Official confirmation will be made soon in this regard.
For this movie, the 20-Year-Old, Instagram fame, Malavika Sharma has been roped in. She's the one who acted in the famous Himalayas Ad and APHERALD
have been keeping her in the zone for a long time through galleries and various articles.
Trisha Aims for 'THAT' BIG... Slim and sexy beauty Trisha, who's been ruling the south film industry for more than a decade has been starring in female-centric movies of late and after Kodi 2 years back, she was last seen in 96 which was a huge hit. Trisha is just like Wine, she gets better with age. Her hotness level is beyond limits and the 'Oomph' factor can turn anyone on.
- Trisha to stop acting with Vikram
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood